The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how many may have tried, but T's phone goes right to voicemail, so he doesn't want to talk to us right now. Just saying, give him a break today.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Roger, you were my inspiration to get sober over a year and a half ago and then bringing your family to stay with us a week, I grew to love you so much! You know I am ALWAYS here for you and would never judge you, so PLEASE call me if you ever need a friend. I have been watching this hurricane and I am so worried about Grateful! Has ANYONE talked to her? I've tried to call both cell and home, but cannot reach her. They live an hour and a half from the ocean, but so did I when Katrina come barrelling through and destroyed the homes and lives of thousands! It went up north in our state 3 hours away destroying everything in its path! I hope everyone is taking this very seriously! RC, where does your Dad live? I am just praying that everyone stays safe. I love you all! Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

WOW, what a miracle! As soon as I got off the computer, Kelly called! She sounded really exhausted, but prepared. They had gotten food, batteries, gas and everything they would need and they also had a generator, so I pray they will be okay. Her daughter and husband had went and got her Mom and Dad and took them to her sister's house, which was further west of Kelly. She was concerned that her parents might lose their home on the beach in New York, so let's please pray for God to spare them that. Tony, hope you got everything ready. When Katrina came, people were trying to get up further north at the last minute waited in line to get gas for 8-10 hours and the shelves on all the grocery stores were empty. Ya'll please take this serious, it is very scary to think how powerful mother nature can be! I love you all, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Glad you've heard from Grateful, Vicki. My Dad is in Dartmouth, NS, which is Atlantic side. They say the west end will be hit harder, which makes sense. They are warning to be prepared for the worst but it may have calmed a fair bit by the time it reaches there tomorrow afternoon. I just called him, but had to leave a message.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I don't know what to tell people. Besides the usual complacency of many, with the storm being downgraded, they may become worse. But the threat is there, in low-lying areas. Be careful.
            Hubs has of course worked all day, and we have another tenant in a beautiful little one bedroom moving out after September. Have someone great who wants one that want be finished for months, so there's that.
            Everyone, be safe please. I have relatives in N Carolina, Virginia, Rhode Island, New York, Maine, and Massachusetts.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sending my love & prayers to everyone. Stay safe in this terrible hurricane.

Roger - I love you! Please know how special you are to so many. :l:h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

mama bear;1169255 wrote:
                Fen...I never saw you so scamper back over.....
                ok,,,back to work
                Mama, I almost sprained my furry little foot running over there! :H

Comment

Rog, hang in there...I'm thinking of you. :l

Comment

I do hope that all in the path of the hurricane stay safe. :h

Comment

Jack iis ready to meet the Hurricane ! Ha! My daughter finds more junk for them dogs.....Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

hope my friends are safe x

Comment

Swannie, love, where have you been, and how are you? Sometimes an event of nature isn't as bad as our usual day to day life, HUH? Hope you've been reading back. Our Jack is the white-haired one! :H Talked to him today, after I missed the game, and Ry too. They both said in sweet little voices 'It's OK Mimi.' They actually thought the reason I missed was too cool!! :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Ruby....my two hairy devils are starting to bond. Ha! You yell at one and the other starts to bark. Ace is still my dog.....and he barks at anyone that comes near me ! Ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi all
                              Well be careful in the hurricane. I guess we arent going to get it. Well T we all need a break sometimes. It has been hard for me to keep up the past few months and barely have time to do anything but drive back and forth to whatever is next. Am off this eve though and tons of homework but will do it tomorrow I guess. ..found a half sister on fb, she gave me my biological fathers phone number and told me I should call cuz he is so old...well, I worked up the courage and that was so hard, but we talked for awhile. He had a strong Alaskan accent and it was hard to understand him but I think I got all the main stuff. He kinda sounded like me too which was kinda cool....well...trying to stay awake till 11 for the kids...they want to stay up late.

Comment

Bird, what a LARGE event in your life! What comes from it is, if it's good, gravy on the taters, right? But you have spoken to your father, and it sounds like you sis is a good person too, to want you to connect. Did you find out if she knew about you? I'm really speechless past that, and you know me, speechless is a big thing! :H I'm so glad this has happened for you, hon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X