• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

(burp) Rubes, why do you assume it was me? :H

Comment

Ruby, thanks...I got too emotionally involved on another site- I was losing focus of what I was there for and started drinking to subdue my emotions. I decided the best thing to do was just leave and focus on my sobriety, here- it always works better on this site-I'm not as attached and can be more clinical about my sobriety.
      Was fennel nipping at your tomato?
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning all - Fluffy my dear - how lovely to see you back. It is so easy to sort of get sucked in isn't it? YOU are always the main reason for being on sites like this.

Ruby - I don't envy you one bit with your task at hand today - what a lovely description you gave us - LOL

RC - I'm with Ruby on the nekkid MWO is as far as I go! Sorry about your internet going down last night.....

Fen, the tomatoes are NOT for you - leave them ALONE. Gosh, there is plenty of other stuff for you - why do you have to torment Rubes?? That singing stuff was different - I have never heard of it!!

Rog - hope you hear something and sorry about the house - but not yours - right? I got a bit confused..... please tell me it isn't your uncles where you live???

I am off to work outside for a little while - back later all,

Hugs to you :l:l,,

Love, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fen, Fluff, I'd recongnize those teethprints ANYWHERE!

Grace has been playing photographer. I posed for 1 (OK, MANY), then she got my ENOUGH one! :H

I have no shame. I yam what I yam (I know, OLD!!, Sun!)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cross post Ruby XX LOVE the pics !!!!
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You're pretty, Rubes...you look way too nice to be shootin' at skwerly garden visitors!

Comment

Back in saddle again

Hi, Good Morning, beautiful day out there! I've been posting here for a long time, this is a great place to be, good people. In June I celebrated 2 years sober!! I found a way that works, probably substituting but it works for me.
                Here's my story and I'm sticking with it.
                I'm a pretty heavy alcoholic, maintenance drinker, drank everyday on the way home, a pint or more of Stoli Vodka, never at work. Could do a pint to a fifth on weekend days. Had to have it. Drank for over 30 years. Then I started having hip problems like my father. I started taking Tramadol from my father, for his hip pain to see what it was like. I found if I take 1/4 to 1/2 of a 50 mg pill at a time, I felt great, I noticed I wasn't having any alcohol cravings. I haven't tried to get it from doctor because of my alcohol addiction, he had given me diazapam and lorenzpam, but they didn't seem to help. So I found a US approved site, Better Business Bureau accreditated with next day shipping at uspharmacystores.com and now for the past 2 years I take about 2-3 pills a day, 50 mg, some days less, 180 pills will last 3 months. I've gone from a $15-$30 a day habit to $30 a months! I take 1/4 to 1/2 a pill at a time when I feel the need, sometimes 1/2 in the morning and then after lunch, 1/2 mid afternoon and 1/2 after dinner. And I haven't had a alcohol craving since. I tried to quit drinking more times than I breathe in a day, and never could. This keeps me sober and I feel great! I've lost weight and enjoy life now. I'm not saying this is a cure all, but I can't believe I don't crave a drink, and I can be around people drinking, and it doesn't bother me, though I try to avoid those situations. It's like I never drank after 2 years of being sober. I have avoided telling anyone this because they say Tramadol is not for addictive type people, which I am, but I haven't had a problem, controllable. I hope this helps someone else in need.
                Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

Oh, and she was kneeling on the floor, had seen that on TV. She was SO proud of the results, I couldn't erase them!! :H
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

X Straw! WOW! Like the title, this is MY Way Out. Sounds like you've found yours, and are working plan. That makes the difference. Hope you will share more with us. Always good to hear what helps diff people. Welcome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, Sun...Rubes has the dog food secured, the goat doesn't let me in her food bin....errrr, pen any longer and your shed is always locked! What else could I do? It was only one of many....ooops, I mean ONE tomato!

Comment

good morning .. well nothing much going on today waiting to hear back from my buddy and see if he need one of his rentals clean out .. and yes sun its uncles house and as soon as i got home yesterday sue had to tell me what was going on ..and not what i wanted to hear as soon as i got home ... so im alittle freak and not sure whats going to happen just yet but will know more soon..
                        well have a great friday one and all .. i need to get doing something ...love and big hugs
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome, strawman! Ruby, that was a turtle that took a bite out of your tomatoe! Poor Fen I don't have time to reply on everything right now. I was looking for Grateful. Has anyone talked to her? I'm so afraid I have hurt her precious feelings, without meaning to. I'm off to pick okra while it is still in the 90s. Check back with you guys later. Happy Friday, everyone! Love, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Welcome Strawman! I am so pleased that you found a way out for you! That sounds amazing. Go you - 2 years!!! I can see why you wouldn't want to post it - but whatever works!!!! I am really pleased for you. you sound so happy. Great to have you here.

Roger - oh gosh...... it really does pour on you doesn't it? What will you and Sue do? What will your uncle do???? OMG. No words to describe how I feel for you. I am sorry (seems so inadquate). I don't think any of the others caught it...... much love and many hugs my dear friend :l:l:h:h

love, Sun XX

Comment

Excuse me, but I caught it. You inspired me Ruby! (Edit: forgot laughing icon) Your pics are very nice.

Not to make light of your situation Rog...as I said it's very precarious in my corner too. I've got litigation threats up the yin yang right now, and I get fed up too! My hydro bill is doubles from last year and yet my consumption is less!! Don't let the bastards grind you down brother.:l

Hiya Sun, Fen and Straw. Interesting journey for you Straw. :welcome:
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks Ruby, Yea...things are going good, Beautiful Day, I'm taking a few days off next week because my grandson is coming to stay with us, my garden is kicking butt, I have summer squash plants 5 feet high, my potato plants grew so high they fell over, I though they were gone...and they started growing up from where they fell over! My flowers are cranking..tons of humming birds this year, pretty cool. I hope everyone has a great day, get out and enjoy it!
                                Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

Working...
                                X