The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xpost: Nora, what a wonderful idea! I hope you have fun at Chuck E Cheese! I remember those days! Anything that will kee you busy, so you don't dwell on alcohol is so much better for you! Just stay with us, girl and we will help you through this! Love you, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

this is f*cking nuts...I am waiting to cook my supper to reduce expenses even more
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

And the cards say Solar Plexus and it's safe. Next: Release. Next: Power Animal. Next: Goddess. Next: Fairies. Next: Indigo. Manifestation Power.. i'm on it..:H
        Yakity yak ducks out there...all good xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Hallo everyone - yes I am here - RC I was off today and have been out side in the garden some of it. Went to look at flats with daughter too - there was one she liked but it turned out they won't take animals (she has two cats). So it is back to the drawing board - bummer. Sorry work at the store today wasn't good. I hate to hear you struggling. But cards sounds SUCH a good idea !!

Nora - I am sorry I wasn't here earlier but I think RC gave you some really good answers. As did those that followed her. Please think about what you are doing - and take your tab! I know it is easy for me to say - but you are literally planning ahead - I hate to see you do that! What did you doctor say at your appointment?

Mish - such lovely pictures - thank you so much - I do enjoy seeing others pics on here.

Vicki - no matter what the temp - I never ever smoke indoors. Ever. Rain, snow, heatwave - whatever - I do not smoke indoors. It does cut one down somewhat when the weather is bad - but that is only a good thing !!

ruby - you are busy as usual - hopefully things might start to slow down for you a tad!! you need to take some time for YOU.

Love and hugs to everyone.

sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Delete again...thanks Sun. Be well All. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi all
              Well been such a hot week here too. Glad it is over until monday...well my youngest is heartbroken (again). Took her and bf to movies (he is moving next week). When I dropped him off they big hugged and he gave her a hoodie. Well she cried and cried and got home and hugged her sister and cried and cried. This sort of thing just kills me and there is nothing I can do. Feeling lousy about it....b

Comment

well nothing to report so far everything is in the air .. and like it was said i will surive .. i have to say i love what i have read in respones to nora and you have everyone behide you .. so keep doing your best young lady ..
                and welcome to all new comers ..
                well nighty night and love and big hugs one and all always in my prayers
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello everyone. Thank you all so very much for rallying around me. For all the support. For all the love. For all the wonderful ideas. For all the helpful advise.
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FRIENDS)))))))))))))) )))))))))))))
                  I am thinking about it all. I am going to continue being on here. I'm going to continue reading the self-help information that I have. I am going to make a list. I am going to read my journal. With that being said, I'm not going to make any promises. I am going to continue taking it one day at a time. I did call my insurance company today to ask about a referral to a chemical dependency clinic. It's not covered. So, I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on the 22nd. I will try to talk to him about what he can prescribe for cravings. I know the Mish has had wonderful results with the Baclofen. I know that I have other options.
                  So, enough about me everyone. I am fine. I am not depressed. I am just having drinking thoughts.
                  I love you all.

I am sorry that I didn't comment on what everyone else is going thru right now. But, I'll be back in the morning to catch up.
                  Love......xxooxx
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Way to go Nora......my therapy group meets on Tuesday care to join me and my friends !?! Ha! Keep hanging in their....if you need anti-depressants...go for it. They work for me. Take care......Morning Jammers ! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Morning, all. Going through a little funk right now, but that's normal I suppose, and I'm fine. I've forbidden any requests, etc, today, so will listen to my own drummer. The eggshells are all laid out for Hubs to walk on.
                      Be careful, be sober, and don't get too hot, friends.

This quote fits you all so well: A beautiful smile, an unselfish mind, a kind heart and a genuine soul-so rare and hard to find.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning everyone. We actually had rain in the night - storms rain! Dogs had me up. Rain amounted to little under 1/2" ! Better than nothing though. I am working today mid shift so won't be around. Nora - you sound really good and I am pleased everyone rallied for you - that is what this thread is all about. Bird - so sorry about your daughter's b/f. Hate to see them go through that - really heart breaking. Especially when you know you can't do anything.

Rog - good morning to you too - love and hugs :l:h

Off to get ready for work,

Love, Sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good afternoon one and all .. i was reading facebook this morning and came across this ...

What's on your mind? BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1 (800) waa-waaa. This is Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'. If you like this, re-post it. If you don't..suck it up cupcake, Life doesn't revolve around YOU.

kinda funny with all the problems we are all going thur in one way or the other .. but we all surive .. love and hugs later
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Amen, brother!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Afternoon All. Love it Rog! Busy outside the store today with a parade. This little town is celebrating 150 years. This fella came up the sidewalk on his way back to his trailer.

Lots of old cars too.

I think I'm figuring out the re-size thing.
                              Thinking of you all... xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey Rubes, I posted some jokes in LOL. I thought for sure you would like them. Have you seen them?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X