The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Pics RC........That horse pic is about the actual size of my Chi's ! Ha! Saturday afternoon in a small town....ahh ! That's when they come out of the Hollower s and the hills for their shopping. Ha! Love them small towns.......Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Checking them out now, RC. Need a laugh! :H Isn't the horse a Percheron? Love those big draft horses.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Haha Tony...your Chi would be about that. Unfortunately, busy outside the shop only. Another lovely day though. I might head over to the park after and see what's cooking. Funnel cake maybe. Did they make funnel cakes 150 years ago??
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Dunno Rubes. My daughter or Tony's would know.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing her compete tomorrow. Her first event is 8am and I'm an hour away. I'll take pictures. Will try to remember to ask her what kind of horse that is.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Gosh, I'm so out of the loop!

Nora, I hope you're feeling a bit better...we all love you! :l

Roger, I'm thinking of you. Gosh, as if life wasn't stressful enough already. :h

Comment

I think I caught Effie's cold. Woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat.

Comment

ACV gargle + lots of C + Oil of Oregano.....I'm sure you know the drill. Feel better Fen.:h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, look forward to the pics. BTW, how do you use the Oil of Oregano? I haven't been sick in a while. (knock on wood). Oh, must be someone at the door! :H
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1159304 wrote: (knock on wood). Oh, must be someone at the door! :H
                      :H:H:H
                      Now that's short term.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Uses of Oil of Oregano
                        This is all I used when I was visiting my dad in the hospital, before and after the visit. He had some kind of antibiotic resistant bacteria in his blood, so he was quaranteened to his room.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

TY. I'm getting some for MIL, her legs ache a lot, plus she has pretty bad arthritis. Have you ever used Campho-Phenique? She swears by that stuff!
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't find the ingredient list anywhere Rubes and it's made by Bayer---I wouldn't touch it.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I don't use it. She thinks it will cure cancer, I believe. Of course, when my kids were little I had to FORBID her from giving them pinworm medication (they didn't have them!) OH, and she's a firm believer in using laxatives regularly. I halfway expect to see her chanting around a bonfire, stirring a bubbling pot!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Most kids do have pin worms especially if they're around animals. I have a disgusting story about pin and tape worms but I will spare you.
                                My Dad things rum will cure anything.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X