The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining! Little Tink ran and got her rain gear on...........

Very depressed when I wouldn't let her go out b/c of the lightning!

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, isn't she a doll. I used to put booties and a coat on Magda but she ended up hiding the boots and she really didn't need the coat--so I gave up.:H
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Quiet as a crypt here today! :H Hope you guys are having a good Sat. I know RC and I have been having fun!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello everyone!!!
          Slept in until noon and I don't feel guilty a bit. It was wonderful and I've needed it.

Bird - so sorry about your daughters heartbreak. Teenage years are so hard.

Fennel - Hope you feel better soon. Take RC's advise.

Ruby - glad that you are saying NO today. You need to do that. Tink is such a doll.

RC - loved the pics. Wow. Enjoy your day with your daughter.

Sunni - are you working today?

Well - I hope that everyone is having a happy Weekend. This is our last weekend with the kids before they go home. So, Chuck E Cheese last night, Scott made them waffles this morning. We've been hanging out & having fun. They've showed me lots of magic tricks. I did a trick where I rub pencil along the edge of a quarter and tell them I'm doing a trick and have them hold it & roll it down their faces. They were looking for a way to get even with me. :H They washed my car and we went swimming. Fun day. (High pain day for Scott and he is so irritable that it's hard to deal with though)

Catch you all tonight. :h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

RingingCedars;1159294 wrote: Haha Tony...your Chi would be about that. Unfortunately, busy outside the shop only. Another lovely day though. I might head over to the park after and see what's cooking. Funnel cake maybe. Did they make funnel cakes 150 years ago??
            Ask Ruby - she would know !!!:H:H:H

Yes, I was working - and am home now. Have to go in tomorrow morning for a couple of hours early to get some stuff done. yeh - day off I know but it is a good quiet time to do it so I am pleased ! Then - GARDEN !

Nora - enjoy your last weekend with the children - and then RELAX!!!! you are a good soul having had them this long.

Good to see you all here - rog I loved your post - very good!!

Hugs to everyone.

Love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
              I am goofing off on the computer this eve when I should be practicing. Oh well....we use oil of oregano since RC started talking about it and have not been very sick. It really works. Nora I hate chuckie cheese, it is so loud...do like the games though... cute pics rubes...Sun, my garden has gone to hell this year in the heat....well my kid is doing so much better today. I think that sending her to a counselor has been a tremendous help these past few months. I'm glad I did it. Well, think I will facebook awhile...b

Comment

Evening All...just finished vanilla yogurt with fresh pineapple-yum!
                So glad you had a good day Nora. You're going to miss those kids and I agree you're a saint to keep them so long. :l
                Bird, you're such a good Mommy. I just left FB:H
                Sunni! You is in big trouble.:H
                Early morning for me tomorrow...have a great Sunday folks. xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RC - WHY am I in big trouble????? That scares me - my mum used to say that and it now freaks me out!!!!!
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Chill GF! How could you forget your comment so soon? You must be getting old as Ruby. xo
                    *ducking out now*

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

S'okay RC - thanks for the PM. Guess childhood stays with us longer than we think it does. Hugs to you.

Love, Sun XX

Comment

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

And a strange old morning it is too - very misty outside. I think we are going to have another hot one. SIGH. I am going in to work for a couple of hours then coming home to work in the garden. RC - I don't know quite what happened with me getting the wrong end of the stick last night! As you said - I had forgotten my comment :H:H

Hope you all have a great day today - I will be back later and hope some of you are here then!!

Hugs, sun XX

Comment

Hi all
                          Here I am goofing off again and not doing my homework. I am not going to work tomorrow so I will got everything caught up then. Stayed up late talking to my SIL on fb. They live in some remote village of 250 in alaska and have a smokehouse full of salmon and that sort of thing, I wish I could visit...Guess I should work in the garden before it gets too hot. School starts tomorrow and I am so glad. Later...b

Comment

GM precious family. Yes, I am still here.....I have just been so busy. So now it's Sunday and I have the entire house to myself and wanted to pop in before I transplant tomatos.
                            Birdie....school starts in two weeks anb between that and football camp, that school is sucking every dime out of me!!!!
                            I am taking some type off next week to go on a family trip.....Little Saint Simons Lodge for four days, so I won;t be around much but I will try to take some pictures. I will check in later...
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ok....i have just read back...NORA...are you ok??? You have been my inspiration over these past few months.......
                              Roger,,,you can always come stay with me too, sweetie
                              Fen...stop being a bad skwerl
                              Hiya Mishy.......thanks for the sweet post
                              all the rest of you loons.....you know how much i love you even if I have not beem posting as much
                              I have been so busy, but also working on myself....I want to rid myself of all things toxic...that means a few friends and defo the booze...I have been reading and studying....it's ALL good...but the cravings are killing me!!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning all. Woke at 2 am, back to sleep at 6, so I'm just getting up for real. Much to do, but Hubs went out and shopped for us this morning. I plan on doing something next week that's not wrong, but it's going to PISS MY BROTHER OFF ROYALLY!! Have been meaning to, just didn't want to rock the boat, but that craft done sank! :H
                                Good to see Rog and MB, Bird, checking in. RC, love the new avatar. See you guys later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X