The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC, BEAUTIFUL shots!!! I'm so happy things are working for you and your family, and you can share these things with them. It IS worth the effort, isn't it?
    Bird, maybe things will slow down for you when they're actually in school. I don't think ya'll have gotten the rain we have, and you've had more heat. My garden is still going (too) strong. You be careful in this heat, love. How's your bike riding, walking, going?
    MB, glad you got some rest! You deserve it. And I LOVE Little St. Simons.
    T, I'm going to post a pic of some cabinets Hubs is building to replace the ones in our latest vacancy. New ones were going to cost between $1500-$3000, and so far, these are framed, he has the sink, the doors are on, and he has less than $300 in them. They look great. No calls at all, hon? People are so afraid to spend money. I've been trying to rent one house for 2 months now.
    Vick, I was looking at a crochet catalog today and I thought of you. Do you have, ever tried, pressure gloves? They're inexpensive, and supposed to help with swelling and pain. Let me know and I'll send you the link.
    Nora, I'm sure ya'll are all getting on each other's last nerves. Like you said, this is too long. But you have done a STELLAR job with them this summer. They're so lucky to have you, but do make it clear next year will be no more than 1/2 that time, OK?
    Sun, my, my. Do you wear a name tag at work? Maybe, at your age, it might be better if you wear it round the clock. Then, when you get confused, you can at least look down and see WHO you are, even if you can't remember where or what you've said. I strive to be helpful to the elderly.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

nice pics RC .. THANKX NORA ..ruby post some pics would love to see .. and sending big hugs to one and all
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh Ruby, you is in trouble.:H
        Night All xo
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Good Morning all! RC - wonderful pics - you had a lovely day!!! I am so pleased for you! You sound like a very proud mama!! And and re Ruby liking your Avatar - tell her where it came from !!

Ruby DEAR, it is 4.30 am and I can't even begin to think of a response - darn it!! One up to you. ROTFLMBO

Off to the salt mines - have a grand day everyone!

Hugs, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

This was only after the warm up for the Xcountry event. They make it look kind of easy, but it's really hard work.

Not a clear pic, but gives an idea of the jumps.(I liked my other camera much better)

Ready and waiting patiently.

Greeting the judges and asking permission to begin.

One of many jumps in the Stadium event.

The End. She placed third over all which qualifies her for the all Ontario competition.
            K, 'nough of that. Yes, Sunni, I am sooo proud. Thank you all for letting me share with you. The avatar is a pic I took for Sunni a couple of weeks ago when she was feeling down. Is that what you mean Sun?
            Vicki I just wanted to note that your diet the last week would be the cause of the swelling. As they are all inflammation causing. I can't stress enough the correlation between health and dietary choices. Hope you're better today.
            I'm committing to a week af as of today. May not sound like much but I've been feeling some old habits calling and a full moon looming. Recipe for regrets. Anyone want to hang in there with me this week? It sounds like my Dad is going to be heading here in a week and I really need to get more organized. Off to get ready for work.... xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RC, those are such lovely photos. You must be so proud doll!

I just wanted to check in on you wonderful bunch of people and tell you that I think of you all often and hope you are well. I've been locked in the Undie drawer and don't get out much.

Anyways, love having a read over here, and sending you all :l

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sunshineto, just call on me when you're wrestling with your drawers and I'll send help. SO good to see you!
                RC, I'm just stunned by how beautiful the pics are!!! Loved the crochetd headpiece, the horses beautiful, intelligent eyes and face, and how calm and focused your daughter was. Having ridden in my teens and 20's (trail and mountain riding) and my daughter taking dressage, I DO know how difficult those maneuvers are. :applaud: But she looks perfect, and THIRD PLACE! :good: :happy: So when is the BIG event now? And I know you're excited about your Dad coming. Good reason as any to be sober and busy. You're life is just poppin' in SO many good ways these days, and I'm so happy for you.

Rog, I'll take those pics today. You would be impressed. He used some new tools so they are very professional looking. We're still struggling with buying my aunt's house. I can't believe how difficult the banks make things these days. We're about 2 days from closing IF I come up with about 3 more documents!

Sun, :imwaiting:, and WTF were you doing up at 4:30 AM? You know it's crucial for us to get our sleep 'at a certain age'.

Vick, hope you feel better today. Let me know about the gloves. And yes, as RC says, diet (especially the hidden salts and sugars) in processed food are often the culprit.

Just found out NO one made arrangements to go with MIL to doc today. GRRR. Back to the drawing boards, and maybe the doc. Oh, and Hubs has lost his wallet (my fault, of course!) so for the last 3 days I have gone through every drawer, cabinet, closet, file, desk, car, etc. (Rog can tell you what a feat that is) and nothing. If it doesn't surface by tomorrow, he said WE have to start cancelling, redoing, cards. Guess who gets that honor?

Please keep the families of all those killed in the SEAL crash in your thoughts. These people are some of our countries best, dedicated to our safety. It is a loss to us all.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just got 'First Day Of School' pics!

Kindergarten....

First Grade.....

Middle School.............

Ooops! I erased this pic because it had the name of her school on it, don't need some prowling crazy to see it. Will post another.

When did my babies get so big!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

good morning just a quik in and out have a great day one and all
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning & I'm off..................

Good to see you Sunshinetoday.

Great pics Ruby.

xxooxx
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good thinking Ruby. I did not give permission for my kids photos to be included in any school related internet promotions. I sometimes wonder if I reveal too much now??? Any thoughts?
                        Your grands are lovely and they look pleased to be back in school too! Bonus! School does not start until after the September long weekend in another month. They get two or three more weeks off per summer than we did.
                        Rog I'm so sorry you are feeling so discouraged. Do you ever just go cold calling to companies in your area. Even a weekly drop in--sometimes you'll pick up work just be being in the right place at the right time. I really hope something comes your way soon.:l
                        Hiya Sunshine today!!
                        Ruby, the Ontario competition is late Sept/early Oct. She's not sure if she will enter-it's a two or three day event and the entry fees more dear. I wish I could help with that. Her and Cutie are such a good team with a beautiful bond. + they are moving along with their new home plans.
                        Good morning Everyone!! Hope all those colds are better.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

:hallo: Nora--have a great day. Will you be on time?:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

And Ruby, that horse from the parade was a Belgian. Apparently Percherons are more grey/black. And the crocheted thingy is to keep the flies off I guess.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, both my daughter and her kids, at various times, have shown up on travel and other websites and brochures from their trips there. The pic of her was standing in front of her Middle School plaque, and just gave too much info about location. I DO worry, a lot, because my grands have no compuction about putting things out there. We have to watch for them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow! What a lazy bunch today!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X