The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics everyone...RC I am with you on 7 days AF......they say it gets easier after that....
    just about to leave for home and wanted to pop in and say hi
    I love you all so much and worry when one of us is hurting...HUGS to you Roger
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I ain't lazy...I's working!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sounds good Mama--I need to get off the ice cream kick I've been on the last couple of weeks too.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

:yougo: I'm your cheerleader!!

No one did anything about going to doc with MIL today for the nerve test, which involves sticking needles in and shocking them. So, I went. Again, she didn't tell what was going on with her, and I found out she's taking her tremor meds wrong, threw up all day yest. When I talked to her about it, she said 'the bottle says 3X a day', and I reminded her the doc said 1 at night first, to see how she tolerated them, then UP to 3X a day! I've decided to laminate a list of her meds and medical records (doc asked her if she had any other conditions today, she said NO. Heart attack, high cholesterol, tremors, arthritis, etc. She has 4 more appts, but I don't even trusy anyone but Hubs to go b/c they don't know what's going on. Oh, and RC - guess what she ate yesterday? A FRIED potatochip and mayo sandwich!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thankx ladies .. ill surive as i always say .. and well really not feeling that well... when its rains it pours .. all this worring is afecting me ..feels like im falling apart my teeth are getting bad and even more so now .. but guess ill really start looking like a red neck from hell soon .. and guess ill have to make some false teeth soon .. but life goes on as they say and ill surive
            well keep hanging in there ladies and gents love and big hugs keep shifting forward
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, George Washington had some wooden teeth, you know, and Hub's aunt used to polish hers with white shoe polish. :eeew: I'm really worried about your health, brother. I know you can't help but worry, but YOU know it's not going to help anything to do it, don't you? What's the latest on the tax issue? Does Charles have anything he can sell, or any savings? How long has he not paid the taxes? If he'll go talk to them, given his age and health, maybe they'll take some pity on him. But you take care of yourself, bub.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

so far he only talks with sue and theres no news so far .. so everything up in the air .. but ill do what ever it takes when that time hits the fan and that might mean sell sell sell

Comment

I've seen a lot of names I know listed on the legal pages of the paper for forclosure. So, so, sad.
                  sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1160355 wrote:
                    Oh, and RC - guess what she ate yesterday? A FRIED potatochip and mayo sandwich!!
                    Seriously, on bread?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

What's with the star action on this thread? Anyone? Up and down--how does this happen?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

have you voted RC .. WHEN YOU READ THE THREAD look at the top and it will say rating .. so put your vote in young lady lol

Comment

Nah that'd be like riggin it. So people actually vote negatively on a thread to reduce it's stars????

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

well maybe.. but as along as we are here for one another

Comment

ok, I get it now....sometimes it takes awhile:H
                              yep, I don't see the need to rate a home thread...being there is what counts

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

rubywillow;1160336 wrote: Wow! What a lazy bunch today!!
                                MRS OLDER THAN THE HILLS RUBY. I was up at 3.30. got to work at 5.00 Moved the whole childrens section round until 2.30 - got home and then went out and had to move a whole bunch of perennials from under a tree that the tree man is taking down tomorrow, to a place where I have annuals - so had to pull those out first, then moved the perennials there - THEN went back and dug up about 100 lily of the valley bulbs that were also round the tree. Have finished about an hour ago. I am exhausted. I don't think I qualify for being lazy today. MRS RUBY. Apology accepted in advance. LOL I can't remember the last time I was this tired. I did get a second wind around 6.30.

SO - sorry if I am not addressing anyone else - just thought I should address the oldest of our bunch!!! Who probably has wooden teeth. And is sitting in her rocking chair as we speak, resting her weary bones.

Love ya Rubes !!!

Sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X