The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone!!! I'm here, I'm here. Kids leave tomorrow so busy time right now.
    I have to admit that I did mess up last night but here today with a positive outlook.

Mish - so sorry about your Mom. I have been thru that with my Dad so I understand. :l

Tony - what's up with you? Is this routine or is something wrong?

Take care everyone - I'll be back when I can but going to be hectic.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Nora.......routine check up. Sending the results to the VA (EKG). Thanks for the concern Hon....Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey everyone. No time to read now, will check in later. Hope you're all good!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Finally got out of bed ruby dear??? :H:H
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Back from Tick Hollow. The place is really starting to come around...we have a terlet and air conditioning! Going to start painting (interior) on Thursday.

Comment

OK, RC, I'm not fooling around anymore - I'm GOING to mail your gift this week (just got off the phone with USPS,) and it's coming USPS Priority/Insured, so give me your preferred mailing address in case you have to sign for the package. Hope you're not expecting much (no, it's not the suede jacket you covet! :H) but something I hope you like and can use. Let me know when it gets there so I'll know it didn't get lost like Tigger did!
              Rubes
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well, I got the call. He tells me he fell 4 times today. Bruises everywhere and near misses to the head. His g/f was coming to take him to the hospital. I asked him why didn't go back for more "stuff". He says too busy.....I just said wouldn't be better to make a trip to the health store than the hospital...
                I'm afraid, angry, anxious, and in tears.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'm confused Ruby--I only have one address that I gave to you a couple of times now.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Oh RC - I am so sorry about your dad - I do hope he will be okay - loveing prayers coming your way......:l:h

Re Ruby and your address - I ask you...WHAT exactly did you expect from her??? I mean - come on, she is an old lady (ssshhh). She can't be expected to retain this information for longer than 10 seconds........

Seriously - hope your dad is alright - any chance of you going to see him??? Please let me know??

hugs to you,

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks Sunni:h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, so sorry about your Dad. I know you've given me you addy, but something happened to the computer and I lost a lot of info, plus I didn't know if you might want it sent differently since there have been changes lately. This has been ready for MONTHS, but I either forget to take it, forget to stop at the P.O., etc. SO much going on in all our lives right now.
                        I'm so glad he didn't hit anything vital, but maybe a little knock on the head would knock some sense into him and he would get some more stuff. I worry all the time about MIL falling (she has, several times), so I can only imagine your frustation and worry. Let us know what happens, please, as soon as you can, and PM me the address just ONE more time. I hate computers. And apparently they hate me.
                        I've been rocketing around today, but accomplished some big things. We're ready to close (I think!). I found Hubs wallet, in a place he assured me he had looked 3X. Took up my entire weekend searching, and THEN he says, when I tell him where it was, 'You must have put it there.' :durn: Have 3 appts tomorrow morning to show property, have to meet cousin with an offer, then Thursday MIL has another appointment. Have called Witness Protection again, they are looking SO good.
                        T, I'll post pics of the cabinets later or tomorrow, depending on all I have left to do.
                        Sun, :blah:
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, and Fen, you'll LOVE the place even more for all the work you're putting in now. Think about painting in that AC!! Give Mrs a brush and tell her to start outside! :H And WHEN are you going to post us some pics of the place? Hope you've been documenting photographically as you go.
                          sigpic

Comment

R.C., I'm sorry about your dad. Will his g/f keep you apprised of the events at the hospital? I'm thinking of you. :h

Comment

Rubes, I am in charge of the painting...I'm quite good at it. All I did today was wash walls, remove nails, spackle holes, tape, and remove and clean all the electric switch plates. I didn't think it was very dramatic. Mrs. Fen is bummed that I didn't take any pics of what I did...I did get a couple of pics of a big toad that I found beneath some demolished furniture by the drive, though. There was a mousie under there too, but she scampered away before I got a picture! Mrs. Fen and I have very different priorities, LOL! :H

Comment

Well, Fen, I agree with her on this one! :sorry: I took pics of our house in 1979 when we bought it, dismantling it for moving, the move, and the reconstruction, and everything to do with building the cabin. Nice to look back now at the changes over the years. (NO, Sun, I didn't have a camera on legs with a black drape I had to get under!! ) but it WAS an Instamatic to start! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X