The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Girls Rock! Ruby, whew, you were rocketing around and you have a devious sense of humour. May they rest in peace.:H
    Fennel, I agree, I would love to see some pics--even the little mousy and I forget what. Are you on solar? How isolated are you there?
    Just waiting to hear something here.
    Haha Ruby I'm going to forget to send my email. :new:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

And Fen, you sound like me - " I don't have ADD, I just -- Oh look, there's a bunny!"

I stopped on the side of the road today when I saw a fawn, trapped by a neighbor's fence, and tried to coax it to me. The last I saw was it's white spots and white flag tail, high'tailin' it into their woods!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nice to have deer for pets Rubes.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

T has been up 3X and wanted SO much to see deer, but they blend, and you really have to watch for them. Especially in my drive!

Since I got home, (I HATE going in to town, have been every day lately), and have washed all the bed clothes, (you like that word?), taken pics, made dinner, and bathed and fed 3 dogs and 2 cats, and a goat. I SO wish I had one of you that wanted a special kitty, esp the little solid black, green-eyed one with the little pointy face. He (I think) loved his bath, purred the whole time. Somehow, in the last month, our critters have gotten fleas, though we spend a fortune on ointments, sprays, and shampoos. Help me, RC! This, however, is the first summer TMB and Satan haven't lost their hair by this time of year. Oh, and last night I had some crazy show on, not paying attention, till they were taking their little dog to the vet and spending a fortune. A friend came by and asked 'are you feeding him chicken? A lot of little dogs are allergic to chicken and it causes excessive licking and paw-chewing.' Hmmmmm.
          May have the second house rented (fingers crossed), then only 2 to go, when they're ready. It's been a LOOOOOONG summer.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I avoid chicken Rubes and pork too:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I would take a kitty or two but not means. where's that shoulder icon? I really like it...sorry for talking like I'm in chat and my own little world too

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It's all good, sweetie. I'm running in and out.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for "getting" me Rubes....really sorry to scare people away. I yam what I yam.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ain't we all, girl! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Here you go T. Hope you can see them..........

sigpic

Comment

Hello family. Love you all. So busy packing up the kids. They leave in the morning and I'm trying to get everything organized now. :H Yeah right.
                        I'll be back tomorrow. Take care everyone. :l:h
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ruby kool pics of the cabinets .. and well hope everything works out RC nora how are things going young lady .. and well i have some solar pool heating panals take downs tomorrow .. love and big hugs ..well have a great night one and all ..
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

good morning well got some work today .. enjoy ladies and gents stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning to you Rog!! Good that you have some work! It is going to be cooler here today - how lovely!! I am off to work! Have a great day everyone.....

Hugs, sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning All. I called dad's g/f before retiring last night. No news except he was still in hospital. Will call again in awhile if no word. I suspect the polyps had been shrinking and took the pressure off organs and blood flow while he was taking the stuff and have begun growing again in the last week since he quit taking it. Perhaps not.
                                Ruby, have you been using the formula I gave you? Great you have work today Rog. Safe journey for the kiddos Nora. How are they traveling? Sunshine--good work day to you. Is the limb gone now?
                                I feel like such a lost puppy...thanks for all the prayers. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X