The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to come in from the yard and answer phone for the umpteenth time from a home protection sales man who says 'Hi, this is Tom, how are you?' and I replied 'Tired of answering your #*$& calls and FEEDING my home protection right now!!!' I'm sorry, really I am (not)!

She 'morphs' when food is involved, Fen. (Or an unwelcome home security salesman shows up! :H)

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1161399 wrote: Had to come in from the yard and answer phone for the umpteenth time from a home protection sales man who says 'Hi, this is Tom, how are you?' and I replied 'Tired of answering your #*$& calls and FEEDING my home protection right now!!!' I'm sorry, really I am (not)!

She 'morphs' when food is involved, Fen. (Or an unwelcome home security salesman shows up! :H)

(shudder)...I remember that gaping maw from the night I came in for some kibble and broke your fancy tea cup and saucer!!!

Comment

And salt shaker, rolling pin, vase, all matching red china...............She does her job well, but couldn't get in the way you did!! (Lucky YOU! :H) I HAVE noticed since the screened door is left open, you haven't been back on her porch! Now, STAY AWAY FROM MY FIGS!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gosh Ruby - THOSE TEETH!!!! they are scary - do you take them out at night???? I always wondered why you never take pictures of a close up of you..... maybe you should see your dentist......

I am home from work. Had a good but busy day. Hope all of you are doing well. RC - can't you get your dad to take the stuff? It seemed to help so much!! I SO feel for you. Doesn't he know that you KNOW what you are talking about? No, the limbs are still there - too long to go into but they never came yesterday. Waiting to hear from them. Bummer.

Hugs and love to everyone,

sun XXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1161557 wrote: Gosh Ruby - THOSE TEETH!!!! they are scary - do you take them out at night???? I always wondered why you never take pictures of a close up of you..... maybe you should see your dentist......

I am home from work. Had a good but busy day. Hope all of you are doing well. RC - can't you get your dad to take the stuff? It seemed to help so much!! I SO feel for you. Doesn't he know that you KNOW what you are talking about? No, the limbs are still there - too long to go into but they never came yesterday. Waiting to hear from them. Bummer.

Hugs and love to everyone,

sun XXX
            No, sweet Suni, not mine. I borrowed that pic from one of YOUR picture posts!
            sigpic

Comment

Aahh but ruby - I have caught you out - I don't HAVE ANY picture posts !!!!!!

hugs, Sun XX

P.S. Make an appt with your dentist
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello friends. I have not read back at all today. I am exhausted and I'm going to crash. Kids are safely home. Haven't had time to eat all day. Got up (late, of course) and rushed to the airport. Got them safely onboard and watched the plane leave the gate. Rushed to work and just got home. Going to grab dinner & hit the sack. I'll be back tomorrow. :l:h
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Great, Nora. Now decompress for about a week, love!

Hmm, Sun, let's see. There was the bunny outfit, the pics with Fen (several), ............
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening folks. Snarling dogs, old ladies bickering and ninja sqwerrel...all is well here.:H
                    Glad the kids are safely arrived Nora. Have a lovely sleep.
                    Dad is home again. They reduced some meds and that's about all I got out of him. I called the hospital but they wouldn't give me information as he was not there to give permission. He will include my name as well as my aunt's in the future. Hopefully not necessary because he DID get more stuff today! Yay! Now the battle to take it without rum.
                    Just had some sushi...doing a little more bookwork and heading home. I have a pre opening sauna set up in the morning. That will be a challenge as I'm always late.
                    Sunni--sorry about the limb business. Hope that gets sorted for you soon.
                    Might pop in before bed. If not , sweet dreams. xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Lot's of silliness from me, bad news from the world at large, but I have to share this with you all. Answered prayers.

Wash. boy pulled lifeless from ocean out of ICU - Welcome to Charter.net
                      sigpic

Comment

Hhmmm - bunny outfit - good - could be anyone - pics with Fen - they don't show teeth...LOL, guess you lose ..... ROTFLMBO !!!

Love and hugs,

sun XXX

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1161569 wrote: Aahh but ruby - I have caught you out - I don't HAVE ANY picture posts !!!!!!

hugs, Sun XX

P.S. Make an appt with your dentist
                          Sun...I can't believe you don't recall this picture I posted of us!

Name: Sun and Fen on bike.jpg Views: 40 Size: 8.8 KB

Comment

Sun...you don't remember this pic of us that I posted? From when we met in April? Rubes, Sun is the one in front.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1642817=6215-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

rubywillow;1161603 wrote: Lot's of silliness from me, bad news from the world at large, but I have to share this with you all. Answered prayers.

Wash. boy pulled lifeless from ocean out of ICU - Welcome to Charter.net
                              Oh gosh...I hope he'll be okay!

Comment

Where did everybody go? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X