The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoraC;1162063 wrote: Hi everyone! Still recovering here.I do hope you're recovered Nora. Don't want to lecture but I'm really concerned about you at the same time. :l

fennel;1162250 wrote: Good morning, all! Hope you all have a great Friday. Sun, have you picked up any suet cakes for my breakfast yet? Rubes is packing heat, and her goat doesn't like me any longer and I'm hungry!!! Hope you found something for your belly Sqwerrel.

tlrgs;1162282 wrote: good morning one and all and i hope to see all you MIA'S or maybe its time to send an ALL POINTS BULLTIN out for you all .. well have a happy friday enjoy
    I'm here. Sometimes I feel like a permanent fixture.:H How are you after the tooth doctor visit?

sunshinedaisies;1162311 wrote:
    I have today off and am off to see my daughter.
    How were the latkes?

sick of being sick;1162348 wrote:
    Then I got to clean and put up all the okra Paul picked this morning. Busy day...
    What do you do with Okra Vicki? I've never had it.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

well went to the dentist to have two teeth pull... but the doc couldnt do both just one the front left fang and said that the other tooth had a hook root and couldnt pull it so send me to another doc and that one will be next thursday ..
      but for one tooth pull was 95 today and the other one will cost me 145.00.. and was abl to get a price on getting my front teeth replace with a bridge for around 500.0 on payments plan .. but that will wait for awhile ..
      while i try to catch up and pay back on what i owe...and at least i was able to get some work done today and this guy doesnt have any work done on saturday so ill have to work sunday which is fine with me.. and should be able to finish it out .. and i guess so far this likes the way i work and was able to tell him more about me and what i know and he came in and ask if i was ready to start the floor ... so i have another job with him line up.. laying some wood flooring .. so all i can say keep it coming ..
      it a great time for change ...
      and oh i know i dont talk much about if im drinking or not and well sence the last time i had one its been like two weeks i guess .. but really its so much different this time around ..im not counting or worrying about if ..
      if the feeling hits me .. its not like a craving or i have to have .. but a choise and today as sue and i were out getting the prescribtion fill walking aound the store i was thinking of having a few or just one .. but realise i shouldnt just because im on antybyotics.. which in the past i wouldnt even think twice about it .. ..
      well all i can say now is that in life its your choise to learn .. and i am..and it feel good even tho things arent always the best you learn and keep moving forward ...
      sending love and big hugs one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello everybuddy. Too busy to get by till now. Dental problems must be catching. My bridge came out in a fancy restaraunt!
        Will try to get by tomorrow. :hug:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You sound older and wiser my dear friend Rog!! Hope you aren't too sore after having your tooth pulled - ouch! you know where the AL can lead - and I think you are wise enough to be careful. Good that you have some work lined up.

RC - the latkes were wonderful! in fact, I amde some more for my dinner this evening - they weren't as good as the ones my daughter made, but it was one of those recipes where you just put 'some of this and add some of that and a little of this' so I will have to play with it - but hubs tried one and even he liked them - which astounded me - not usually his cup of tea at all!! I am pleased your gum is feeling better. Yet another use for oil of Oregano!! I didn't know that Clove Oil shouldn't be used for teeth - I know better now.

Vicki - I am pleased that your house is getting back to normal - I hate when it is all upside down when you are decorating. i like things to be normal!!! Good for you to be getting back to normal.

Fen - Go forage :H Be shocked. LOL

yet another quiet day here really - love and hugs to all,

love, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

thankx sunshine and yes thats the key learning from the past and knowing what you really want ..
            ruby sorry to hear you are having teeth problems too but falling out while eating .. sorry forgive me but lol
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The (Hubs) picture bandit has struck again. You'll notice I don't open my mouth!

That too-big dress is bad enough! :H And notice all those big-ass shoes right in front of the side entry!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good to see you postin Rubes....lookin good too!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Rog I agree with Sun...you are 'old enough' to choose...I haven't been to a dentist in that many years...cuz I'm old enough to choose

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm wondering if my family knows something I don't about my expiration date, since they all want to take pics of me lately And this is walking into the house from dinner and the mandatory trips to Lowes Home Improvement!
                    Of course, I've stayed BEHIND the camera for years, ducking all photos. I'm like the early pioneers, who might have had 4 or 5 pics made in their lifetime, if they were (un)lucky. But I do love them. Got a copy yest of Hub's dad made with his momma, daddy, and younger sister, when he was about 4 (1929 or 30). So glad we have that for Hubs and the children, grandchildren.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's all good Babe..anyone around?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

tlrgs;1162556 wrote:
                        well all i can say now is that in life its your choise to learn .. and i am..and it feel good even tho things arent always the best you learn and keep moving forward ...
                        sending love and big hugs one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward
                        Rog,
                        I totally "feel" you on this !!!
                        I'm in kinda the same boat right now.
                        I think and pray for you and all my friends everyday.
                        I don't post much anymore but I keep up with you all.

Stay strong Bro you are a WARRIOR and a Man above most Men!!!

MUCH LOVE !!!

Bob

Comment

Goodmorning family!
                          Awww, I have missed you all so much..!
                          Sorry I have been MIA, but I finally managed to leave on a very much needed vacation, thanks to my good friend who managed to get my depressed self out of the house and get me going. I'm so glad she did.! We're in southern Greece. Will tell you all about it when I get back on the 16th along with some pics to give you a tiny idea of what it looks like
                          Rubes, Sun, Fen, RC, Nora, Jan, Vicky, Grateful... and the rest of my family, LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!
                          Effie
                          PS: Not a good internet connection here and not easy to use this cell's small keypad...

Comment

Pro-B, great to see you here! Is the move still on for the end of the month? Best of luck with it all, and tell your PaPa I said hi, give him a BIG hug from me!
                            MelEff (think I shall christen you 'Elf!') glad you're getting some rest, and actually enjoying some travel. I'm wicked jealous of your trip. I'm still checking out work in the Altanta area. It IS still out there here, believe it or not.
                            RC, T, SunFlower, I enjoyed our chat last night. Always good to talk real time with peeps. We missed you, Pro, and Detter.
                            Temps are falling, at last, I read, but Hurricanes seem to be ramping up, along with tornadoes, etc. to our north. (I know, T, bring 'em on, huh? :H) Hope Vick got all her painting/scrubbing/moving done, and rests. The way she cleans that house she's gonna scrub it down to a nub.
                            Sun, hope you enjoyed your time off and garden. Glad the tree is down. Yes, it's amazing the difference when one is gone, huh?
                            Fen, I'll take pity on you and leave you out a (poison) apple. Nice and shiny! :H
                            Figs are about ready to pick (yes, SOMEONE or something has been noshing on them. Tink and Berit are on guard. I started looking yesterday for a goat friend for Ninny. I'd like a Pygmy Fainting goat, but Hubs would spend hours out there watching it fall over, so will have to think about it.
                            Tony, Nora, Mish, Swannie, all to come and MIA's, thinking about you all. Have a good weekend!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning everyone - Mr P - good to see you! You are moving? Well, I hope it will be a good move for you.....

Ruby - so sorry about your bridge falling out - how embarrassing for you..... did you get it fixed??

RC - how goes things with you these days? Has your gum/tooth problem stayed away? hope so!!

Rog - are you working today? Hope you feel okay after the tooth stuff - are you having pain with the one he can't pull?

Effie - your little trip sounded wonderful - I know that when it is something you are all the time, you tend to take it for granted, but to us stuck nowhere near the coast, it is awesome. I love the sea and miss it so much..... hope you are feeling a bit better.

Everyone else - have a great day today - I am working the closing shift so go in later.

Hugs to you all,

Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, family! I feel pretty good today. We decided to take the day off and rest. Now that the den is back in order, I'm not as worried about the dining room, since we don't eat in there unless we have company. I've got to catch up on laundry today. We haven't been in the pool in forever, because it is SO HOT! Effie, so great to see you! I've been thinking about you and missing you. I'm so glad you got to take a little vacation! I sure wish you would upload us some pics! Please don't get depressed without calling or writing me. Grateful will be home from her vacation today or maybe tomorrow. I hope she got some much needed rest! RC, I can't believe you haven't had okra! It is so fine, maybe a southern thing? I just cut it up and freeze it, so it can be fried, make gumbo and soups with or eat the smaller ones with peas or boiled by themselves. Any way you cook it, it is so good! Sunshine, I LOVE and miss the sea, too! Even though I'm only an hour away, I rarely go. Ruby, loved the pic! You are too beautiful to avoid pictures, you silly girl! Roger, you sound so good and I am so thankful you have had work! Hopefully, it will turn into a full time thing! Pro, so good to see you. Nora? Where are you, girlfriend? I hope you are resting. I hope everyone has a great day! Love you all, Vicki :l
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X