The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone these days? it has been very quiet on here..... hope that means all is well with everyone? Lots of MIA's though....Swannie, Biz, Grateful - although you are away - hope you are having a wonderful time!! Biz - we are all waiting for your news too. off to do stuff before work.

love and hugs, sun X
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post Vicki - glad all is well XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks, Vick, but I think I've just given up worrying about how I look. I yam what I yam, you know, and you can ask Sun (if she remembers) to tell you how old that is! I was just thinking it's not fair to my progeny not to have any pics of me, though I hate them of me, but love taking them. You and your daughter photograph beautifully, as does everyone else here, so I'll just bite the bullet and let you see me, warts and all.
        Had to do some grocery shopping, and found some really neat clearance items I bought to put in my gift box (I buy things year-round for Christmas and birthdays, when I see a good price). Some gorgeous picture frames got me thinking of making prints of the family to give them at Christmas (I'll be in the back row, behind Hubs! :H). Some (USA made) candles for pennies, too.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hope ya'll are all out having a good time. Here's a pick of the top wall cabinet Hubs just finished. Oooo, I have SO many plans for him to build!

Can it get ANY cuter than this???

We're very sophisticated. Hub's shop has a bathroom facility too!

sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello everyone. I haven't read back yet but wanted to say hi! I was so beat that I slept almost all day yesterday. Feel so much better. Talked to my therapist today - then went to work. I'm going to go and catch up with everyone now. :h
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, it's a bit like exhaling after holding our breath under water when they go back to their parents, isn't it!? I'm glad you slept, rested, and saw your therapist. Good for you, girlfriend! There's a reason they don't belong to you, just like my grands don't belong to me, except in the grandmother's postition. They and their parents learn from each other, and you are like a visit to Disney World!! Unfortunately, you're the tourguide and you're running all the rides and concessions!! :H Remember what I said; you're making memories for these children, and they're good ones.

7:32 PM Well, I've checked in here several times, but only Nora around lately, and if I were her, I'd be sleeping.
              Don't know where ya'll are, but hope it's doing something good, and you're having a great day. Nothing on the telly but depressing news, the golf tournament about an hour north of me (Tiger has crashed and burned again!), and reruns. SOOOoooo, at this 'early' hour, I've just finished feeding all the mammals in my life (the amphibians and reptiles can fend for themselves), picking THREE baskets of garden veggies, and of course after hours of multi-tasking, the roast BBQ chicken is dry and the home-made yeast rolls a little too brown, which did NOT escape a comment from himself. So, I will soon be showering, pj'ing, and telling him to *-off while I retire to watch a new movie. At a restaurant, he could just not leave a tip, but at home, he can just .......... Hmmm, I washed out the big dog kennels today.
              sigpic

Comment

well had a good day didnt work today ..just few things around he house went to my buddy and talk about his rental and what he wanted to do with it now that the trash is out .. meaning the last renters..
                so line up that and that is a pay back job for the work done on my truck and then came home to rest ..my mouth has been hurting all day and well another buddy was across the street at a nabors and he had a dryer in his truck and wanted to get rid of it and it needed some work and it is a newer modle and heavyduty ..
                then the one that we have or had.. well had fun with that most of the day and just switch out the heating elament from peter to paul..
                which was the old one was turning out to be rust bucket and you couldnt put much clothes in it..
                so now with alittle of this and thats to paul...we have a new improved working dryer ..
                and well it was a really fun day ..sue also had a avocodes and made alittle money too..
                well love and hug one and all have a great night
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

rubywillow;1162595 wrote: The (Hubs) picture bandit has struck again. You'll notice I don't open my mouth!

That too-big dress is bad enough! :H And notice all those big-ass shoes right in front of the side entry!
                  You're pretty!!!
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Oh, ME!! I have a real problem with compliments, JuJa!! But thank you.
                    Taking the hounds off to bed now, before they chew my ankles. See ya'll tomorrow!!
                    sigpic

Comment

good morning everyone .. well im up and getting ready to get this day started.. i have to work today and going to try my best to finsih out that job ..
                      well so good to see everyone doing good .. but we still have alot MIA'S COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE ... well have an awesome sunday AND HOPE TO some at sunday shout out .. love and big hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning All. Overcast and likely to be a rainy day. Going into the store to attack bookwork. Just keeping shifting and hope you all are too.
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I was having the BEST sleep in, when Hubs came in, with 2 yapping dogs. THEN he says 'Never mind'. WTF! I don't wake up all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, as the ensuing rant testified. So much for a lie-in. Now he's going in and out of the house, skulking around behind me, and Tink is mercilessly throwing her rubber chicken at me, so I may become violent before I wake fully. :H (He's gone in and out 3 times during this post).
                          RC, T, have a good and profitable day with your work. RC, I HATE paperwork, always behind in mine. T, hope you're feeling better, hon, so you can keep on keeping on. Another good chat last night, and I hope those who came in will stay in contact, and benefit from MWO.
                          Off to think of something evil to do to Hubs when HE'S trying to sleep. Plus, of course, I'm behind on all my business work. Oh well, it's a lovely day here, anyway. I'm ready for the Funny Farm.

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning everyone! It looks like being a fairly nice day here today - so after some errands, I hope to get out in the garden. Hope so see some more people here today - where has everyone gone?? Just seems sooo quiet. Hi Rog - Hope you have a great day today and that your mouth is feeling better - hugs to you.:l

Love, sun X

Comment

TOO quiet here. I just finished the regular ear scrub on the pooches. Maybe now Sadie can hear and will mind better. :H (not!)
                              sigpic

Comment

come in from a break from the garden - still no-one else here - Hi Ruby !! temp is only 81 but still feels hot - guess I am getting old - ROTFLMBO!!! Have done quite a bit though and am heading back out.

HI EVERYBODY!!

Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X