The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a big, Southern, Sunday meal cooking, though Hubs has been doing bills today and that ALWAYS makes his mood even worse. At least he's outside for a while. He finished the cabinets, except for putting them in place and putting on a tile counter top. They look SO professional. He CAN do anything, if it suits him to do it, and that doesn't include closing drawers, doors, behind himself, or picking up his dirty clothes. There's been a sock lying in the middle of the front hall for 2 days but apparently he hasn't noticed it. :H
    Weather is nice here too, Sun. I'm yearning for the wonderful weather of fall. Can't wait for bonfires, hot cider, and long walks in the woods.
    Hope everyone has a good reason for being absent today, like having a lot of sober fun.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Rubes - Fen is fulfulling family obligations. but will be here later - have no idea where everyone else is. I am in from the garden - I did enjoy it though. am totally changing my garden next year - hubs said when I can't manage the garden any more (without his help 'cos he doesn't do the garden) we are moving into a condo - I would be in prison in a condo - so I am changing it next year to make it easier. It is exciting and am preparing already. I LOVE my garden. It is hard work, but it is what I do!! Am now going to make carrot latkes - loved the ones my daughter made for me and am going to make enough so I can take some into work for a few days too.

Back later !! Hugs,

sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am back! Had a seventieth wedding anniversary to attend up north...what a lovely time! Made it back in time to jump into my fennel-mobile and scour the streets for cast off junk from the students moving. I was lucky and scored a black office chair on casters. :H Tick Hollow is being furnished with such found items.

Comment

Evening...
          Rubes, I hate paperwork now too and I'm a bookkeeper. Didn't actually get much of it done as had a wee visit with my daughter. So then decided to send texts to other children. Son was rude and daughter did not reply. So that just f*cked my brain up for concentration once again.
          Sunni, what changes will you be making to your garden. You absolutely must stay there if it means that much to your self preservation.
          Fen, glad you had a great time. Please describe the Fen mobile. I'm very curious.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

well had a good day and got most of everything done .. but now we have added on changes ... so that bring a smile to my face.. and well looks like its been a quei day here .. hope everyone had a great day and went outside to smell the rose or just the smell of rain .. love and hugs have a great evening
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hey RC what is the best thing to help wqith sore joints .. my knees are killing me at times .. i have been taking GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITIN MSM .. maybe you might know something better .. please help me out .. thankx sweetie send me the bill by bird this way ill never get it .. lol .. love ya
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

have sent the bird with the advice Rog lol

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

haha couldn't resist. Rog, can you tell me what brand you are using? Do you take a calcium/magnesium/D supplement?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

hi! just checking in here...i was on chat last night, and enjoyed talking to y'all. got done with work around 5, and have just been bumming around the house since i got home. reading, and listening to music. hope everyone had a great sunday!

Comment

Hey Abi! Good to see you here. It's been very quiet today on this thread. You'll like Sunni, she's a vegetarian!! (and VERY old!) :H
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Welcome, Abielle! :welcome: I'm looking forward to getting to know you a bit better.

Comment

Hello Abi! Nice to meet you.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

R.C., the Fennel-mobile is a Honda Element. I can either fold down the back seats and hook them up to the sides of the walls, or remove them completely. When I do either, I have tons of room for shop-vacs, cans of paint, furniture, yard waste, you name it. So I have been cruising around looking for goodies for the cabin and I have been VERY successful this August!

Comment

Cool beans Fen. I do miss my van sometimes. Especially dump day. Going to google your wheels now.....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey there's a few of those in town. I kinda fancy this one I see around.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X