The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ocean seining....or net fishing....we caught over 70 fish...but threw most of them back...this was a blast!!!!!

egrets sunning

Dad and Clay being silly while surf fishing
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and finally. my sexy, pain in the ass hubby that I adore

Oh Yeah....I was there too!!

Comment

Mimzey, you look so pretty....and I love those maxi dresses..I have two I wear to work all the time cause they are so comfortable...
        Rog...sorry about the toothaches sweetie..you too RC
        Fen....there was plenty of foraging where I was.....here's a link
        Little St. Simons Island, GA - Your private island adventure awaits

Comment

OK..into the shower and back to reality....arggghhh

Comment

good morning everyone .. mam awesome pics girl looks like you had a great time and i bet a well needed break ...
            and well time for me to get going have an awesome monday one and all stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive love and big big hugs
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning everyone - awesome pics Jan - wonderful - you all look as if you had such a good time! You needed it - your dad looks so well. That is a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing with us.

Monday morning and I am up and going Rog - how are you feeling today??

Love and hugs to all...

Back later, Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                Really nice pics folks! Sittin here doin my homework and should be going to work but kinda tired and ate so many blueberries am a little sick feeling. Took the kids to a concert at the theme park that isnt far Saturday, it was so loud and I had ear plugs in. Well a lot of their friends were there and they had a great time. Guess I better get to work I have tuition due soon. We are having a cold front. That is 67 and 93...better than 74 and 98 I guess, and really can tell the difference this a.m.....later..b

Comment

What beautiful pictures, Mama! Why did your dad say everything was dead in the garden? I thought it looked lovely! Glad you had such a great time...:h

Comment

Good morning All. Nice pics Mama. Looks like you had a great time after all. I'm so glad. The gardens look amazing and your Dad is looking very well. If I was to look at the gardens through his eyes I can imagine how lush it would be under ideal conditions.
                    Bird I had a tummy ache yesterday too. Mine was iced cappuccino induced though. Was worth it though as it was delivered by my daughter as per my request on her way through. Otherwise, she may not have stopped. :devil:
                    Off to attack books. Have a good one folks! xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Wonderful pics, MB. What a heavenly place, and I understand your Dad's feelings - I bet he's a perfectionist, isn't he? - but as everyone said, gorgeous. I love the unexpected mix of so many different things, and most of those look like perennials or re-seeders. He looks great, too. Was that your mom sitting behind him in the glasses pic? And the interiors!! :wow: Let me take a wild stab and guess he's a sportsman!? I love my long dresses too. The trick for me is finding them long enough. I've lost a lot of weight since I bought it, but I still wear it (limited wardrobe!). Hope you had a good rest and not too bad a burn. Use aloe.
                      RC, good trick with your daughter. Mine's the same way. She doesn't talk to ANYONE on the phone unless it's her choice. SIL will chat away. Her daughter is like her clone, too.
                      T, the drugstore brand you use may not have the best ingredients. RC (and Abi) will point you in the right direction. Stress makes ALL phsical conditions worse.
                      Tony, glad to see you got some beach time. How's the paperwork, search, going?
                      Bird, it is very pleasant outside right now; a cool breeze, low humidity. A blessing, right?
                      Fen, I can't wait to see some pics from Tick Holler. WHEN are you going to post some, or send me some? Your 'sweat equity' will pay off; it always has for us. If the taxes and insurance would give us a break..........
                      Sun, your garden plans sound fun (if your old body holds up!). Sounds like your hubs is preparing for an indoor, armchair life with retirement! :H Thats DEF not for you. As I've said, I've invited Hubs to move full-time to the cabin with me - it's his choice.
                      Vick, Eff (Elf), Swan, Grate, Hill, Biz, Mish, all our buddies, we need to hear from youse!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning, family! Welcome, Abielle! We look forward to getting to know you better. Jan, your pics were awesome! Your Dad looks so good and his flowers were breath-taking! What a lovely place to go to! I'm so glad you were able to take some time off and enjoy your family. I guess you are not gonna be able to go to Atlanta in Sept, huh? Roger, I am so thankful you are working and praying it lasts! Ruby, I'm counting down the days until we get to come to the cabin! Where is our sweet little Grateful and Effie? I hope they enjoyed their vacations. Today, I'm making gumbo and getting ready to go home in the morning. My hand Dr. appt is tomorrow at 11:00, then Wed. morning is appt with my diabetic doctor, then Thurs morning GYN appt. so we won't be back until Thurs afternoon or Fri mornng. I hope all of you have a great week! I love you! Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, are your hands, any better? Hope you have nice long talks with your docs, and get some help. Did you see my and Mish's posts about gloves? It's an idea!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

WoW! You peeps take your afternoon siesta seriously, don't you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Vicks...if it makes you feel any better....I HAVE A COLONOSCOPY ON THURSDAY....EEEEEWWWWW.
                              I have been told that the worst thing is waking up to everyone farting in the recovery room.....Hubs will have a blast with that one!!!!!
                              Mimzey...yes that is Mom...and Dad is very particular about his blooms...

Comment

MB, the only regret I had from the DELICOUS drugs they gave me for my colonoscopy was telling them I wouldn't have a hemroidectomy unless in the future they had to carry them in a wheelbarrow behind me! (such a lovely visual). Apparently, there were NO problems, and a good time was had by all! :H
                                Glad you're feeling up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X