The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to age fifty, Mama! I have to have one of those procedures in November.

Comment

I've had 3 so far. Compliments of my family history.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

ARRRRGH-ACK-ACK Don't even want to think about the treats my NEXT series of numbers will bring. I must have had a great a great med facility (across the street from daughter) b/c if I don't live to be over 99, I'll never have to subject them to it again. Bad for us, but imagine THEIR scenery!!
        However, one of the nurses doing the EKG asked about my heart problem. WHAAAAAA? First I'd ever heard. They actually did several print out of my heart on monitor, and gave me copies. My THEN doctor said, 'Hmm, hard to believe no one noticed you heart problems!'

Long story, but sorta like trying to prove UFO's! I don't WANT to have a problem, but if I do, I want it identified and treated by the people my insurance and I are paying our money to!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Don't worry Mama...they're very professional ! Ha! Tony
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bad, Tony, BADDDD!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I just finished de-greasing and partially dismantling an old wringer style Maytag washing machine in the driveway. I curb shopped it a month ago, thinking that I would use it for something cool and artsy...maybe turn it into a plant holder or fill the basin with ice and use it for a cooler during get togethers...now I'm sort of wondering why I dragged it home. Any suggestions for other cool uses?

Comment

Geez, R.C. You've had three of those procedures already? I don't envy you!

Comment

well im home what a long day ..
                  but finish one job and ready to start another and well got a phone call and about n emge fence repair and i might just start that first before the lamaneted wood floor and start it wed day...
                  the fence job the lady had a robbery .. her dirtbike and fourwheeler got stolen and well that a quik job and doing the re-surport here and there and two drop rods and few other thing and well i also get pay on the first job and this guy has been talking with a few other people and they might need some work done to and so bring in on ..
                  keep them coming in ..
                  and the best thing i love hearing is that this guy loved the work i did .....
                  well time to get ready for bed soon ..
                  love and big hugs one and all
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Rog, that's awesome...word of mouth can really get you some jobs. You keep on pluggin'! :h

Comment

fennel;1164094 wrote: I just finished de-greasing and partially dismantling an old wringer style Maytag washing machine in the driveway. I curb shopped it a month ago, thinking that I would use it for something cool and artsy...maybe turn it into a plant holder or fill the basin with ice and use it for a cooler during get togethers...now I'm sort of wondering why I dragged it home. Any suggestions for other cool uses?
                      Rain barrel under a downspout? Did you keep the drain hole accessible? Attach a hose, and, voila! Just a thought...
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Good idea Juja. And you have a cover to keep the mosquitos out. I don't know if you have West Nile risk in your area Fennel.

As for the procedure Fen. The first one I yelled at them to stop. The second one they had to slap me awake and third one I drifted off peacefully while watching the scope travel. It was pretty cool. Looked like the flesh inside a cheek(facial). Wish I could have watched the whole thing, actually. And I didn't fart.

Good for you Rog--very happy to hear you're getting work and paid and appreciated too!

I'm going to listen to my first meditation of the 21 day challenge Greeneyes posted and drift off to a glorious sleep.

Night night All. xo
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Juja;1164134 wrote: Rain barrel under a downspout? Did you keep the drain hole accessible? Attach a hose, and, voila! Just a thought...
                          Oh, now there's an idea! It already has a hose attached! Well, the short one that used to drain into a sink or floor drain...I'm sure I can attach another hose to that, though.

Comment

Oh, R.C...I'm certain you didn't fart! :H

Comment

good morning .. well a buys day here ... got to get going ...love and hugs have an awesome day one and all ...
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Have a good day, Rog!

Comment

Working...
                                X