The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting an early start at tick hollow today. Gah!

Comment

Now, Tony has started with the fart jokes, huh?: Fen, I love the old wringer washers, wish I had one. I'd put it on the cabin front porch. We have a wooden ironing board with a collection of cast iron irons up there (board belonged to my best friend's g'grandmother).
      RC, I'd been warned about all the embarrassing things, but the place I went was SO good, it was no problem. It's that gallon of nitroglycerin I had to drink the night before that was the killer! :wow:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning everyone. I am around early too - dentist for me. Just a cleaning and a check up though. I have still yet to have THAT procedure that you are all on about. It is the prep that bothers me !!

RC - what is the 21 day challenge that you are on about??

Hugs to all, Sun X
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just found out my neice (brother's daughter) who is pregnant and has a one-year old, has ocular histoplasmosis. Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome Information I know they're all so worried about her losing her sight, since, untreated, that's what happens. And even the treatment sounds dangerous. Keep her in your prayers, please.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning All. Beauty day out here.
            I agree Ruby, about the pre explosive ingestion. The second time I had an oxygen product in store and used it. They never knew the difference.
            Sun-check out "What We Believe". You could probably still sign up.
            Tick Holler pic please?
            Go get'em Rog.
            Smiles all around.... xo
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Will send a best outcome prayer for your niece Ruby.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks RC. Just learned she had the laser surgery, but as a result has a permanent 'black spot' in her right eye vision. Plus, previous vision loss is irreversable, but hopefully she'll be OK till her baby is born in December.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.
                  Wishing your family well Ruby.
                  Have a lovely day, am off for a sleep!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Thanks. Sleep well, SST!
                    sigpic

Comment

PS: Old SunnyD, I posted a delicious veggie pizza on the recipe page (you still have all your teeth, don't you? Guess you COULD puree it.)
                      sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1164357 wrote: PS: Old SunnyD, I posted a delicious veggie pizza on the recipe page (you still have all your teeth, don't you? Guess you COULD puree it.)
                        ROTFLMBO Ruby - having just got back from my dental cleaning and had a perfect check up - YES !!! At least mine don't fall out !! I will def. check out your recipe - thanks. Sorry to hear about your niece - how awful - she will be in my prayers!

Thanks RC - I will check it out.

Hi SST!! Sleep well.

I am off outside to attack yet more weeds in the garden! Then the tree chap is coming back to grind the stump of the tree they took down the other day. weather not too hot yet so it should be nice out there.

Back later all,

Love, sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

SunnyD, can you talk the guy into leaving you some of the ground chips from the stump? After it ages, it's great around your plants for mulch. Green, it's good to hold down weeds or make paths. My 3rd cousin owns a tree service, so I can dig as much as I want (read: can manage to get on my truck) of both kinds. He's got mountains of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was going to mix it in with my compost pile....

Comment

Just saying, the green takes about a year to season. It can kill plants when it's fresh. And if it was a nut tree, don't use it, ever, on plants.
                              sigpic

Comment

It was a plum tree - there won't be much anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X