The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grate, I hope YOU had a good time on that trip. Your baby girl is gorgeous, of course. It's wonderful to see the world through such young, pristine eyes, isn't it?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

People, wake up! This thread gets to the bottom of the page easily! Post something, if you want this to be here when you come back. Love all you peeps.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Getting ready to leave work......I love all you peeps too!!!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful, you don't need need another obligation, as in posting. Just take care of you, and when I get you in my evil clutches, you may have to write home for them to send that beautiful child to visit, not take it as a given you will be there when they call.
          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1164942 wrote: People, wake up! This thread gets to the bottom of the page easily! Post something, if you want this to be here when you come back. Love all you peeps.
            SOME of us are at work Rubes!!! However I am home now but have to go and feed the dogs, and my daughters cats, fill the birdfeeder and the hummingbird feeders too - I have two going at the moment 'cos they are emptying one out in a day, change the birdbath water and water the pots and baskets. Then I can think about what I am having for dinner.

Hugs to all,

Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am so tired after reading your post, Sunny! Are you still watering?

Rubes...sounds like I should start looking for a job down there....I might not be coming back here!

On the way home from work, I called Vicki to see how her dr. appointment was yesterday......well, she actually had the surgery this morning! The doc said it was so bad that he operated on her elbow and wrist...she has 12 stitches. They only did the one arm for now (thank goodness). She was at her Mom & Dad's and her daughter and sister were there too. She sounds good but doesn't know how she will be able to type. I think she is coming home tomorrow. I'm so glad she listened to all of us and went to the doctor and I am really surprised they did the surgery so fast!

Anyway, I am off to do the dishes and switch the laundry. I hope some of you missing peeps check in or Ruby will be coming after ya all.......Jan, we all know where YOU are.....it will soon be over....

Love & Hugs to all.

Comment

Hello everyone. I have been swamped at work. Get home & crash so sorry for not checking in. Loved all the pics and I have to say Grateful that Addy is BEAUTIFUL. What a blessing in your life.

So surprised that they operated on Vicki so quickly. I hope that it takes care of her problem. Poor thing.

Jan - I know what you're going thru. So sorry. Not a fun procedure but very necessary. :l

Going to try to read back on everything I've been missing. Sounds like our family here has been busy.

Love to everyone.............
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, you're always missed, but if you came here 10X a day, you'd still be a great treasure.
                  sigpic

Comment

well honey's im home and very tired but feeling good thankx for all the wise words... but i havent heard from
                    RC ON SOME VITMUMS ..
                    PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT I may need to take to help with joint .. what ever you surjest ..
                    thanks and well ruby i trying to make sure i drink lots of water and gatoraid as long as i remember .. i get so into my work i sometime forget to eat ..
                    but i munch on fruit and cookies .. but maybe i asseorate a little ..
                    when i sweat so bad i feel like i sweat all wieghi gain as soon i as i get..
                    i know im not a young pup anymore .. but the way i think .. the faster i can get the job done the quicker get pay and on to the next job and its only the first two jobs i did for this guy so far and i want to make a great impression and we just talk more today
                    and it looks like he has more work for me and as well i still have to go bid on some work for another on saturday ..
                    so bring it on ..
                    sorry ladies but i know i mostly talk about whats going on with me and just know i do read on the post and it seem like it was a slow day here ..
                    well love and hugs one and all stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positve
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh yeah i have another dentist app at 3 tomorrow to get the other tooth out and still thinking about getting the bridge work done and in motion.. hell they take payments ..
                      well have a great night bee good gear heads

Comment

Alright alright--don't yell at me! I've had a hard day.:upset:

See if you can find these or similar products:

MRM - Bone Maximizer? III - 150 Capsules

Body Ammo ? Shopping Cart
                        The powder packets are better for delivery into the cells.

http://naturalfactors.com/images/PIM...rom-RS.pdf.pdf

Please support your local health food store!

Night folks.
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

While you're there get some arnica pellets to take before your dental appnt. It will help it heal faster.

Grateful, thanks for letting us know about Vicki. Speedy recovery wishes going her way.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Good morning, friends. The rain woke me up at 4:45am...nice downpours and thunder.
                            Nora...have you rested up from having the kids there? I bet you miss them.....Did your son move yet? Sorry if I missed that....I still haven't gone back and read everything I missed.

Roger....it's reallly important for you to stay hydrated...even if you "forget" to eat while you are working...gatorade is good and lots of water. Good luck at the dentist and I'm so happy for you that you have work. How is Sue feeling these days?

Ruby..I hope you have a quieter day today....a wise lady keeps reminding me to take care of myself....something you might want to consider:h I know it's just our gift from God to want to take care of everybody else, but we can't do that if we are run down, right?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Oh, Jan, thinking of you......:l

Comment

good morning ... hey grateful thanks for letting us know about vicky i try calling her last night .. RC thankx and ill look for those things when i get home later .. can someone remind me lol
                              well have an awesome day everyone love and big hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positibe

Comment

Good morning Gearheads. Lovely bright morning after lovely dark night with rain. The lawn is beginning to look like my wild garden though.:wow: I designed my own three fold brochure yesterday chock full of interesting and compelling(I hope)text and graphics. Haven't done that in years. Patting self on back.:goodjob: Pray for new customers folks.
                                Thinking of you today Mama. Enjoy your Netfix :l
                                Really nice to see you posting Grateful. :l
                                Nora, yes, how are you doing with the empty nest sweetie? :l
                                Love and hugs to All. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X