The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending thoughts and prayers to Mama today...while she undergoes her "procedure". :h

Comment

Good Morning to all. Gosh to those who had rain - you are SO lucky - we need it so badly and they keep saying a 20% chance or whatever - there was even a 60% chance the other night and we still didn't get any. SIGH.

Jan - thinking of you today with your procedure - although from what I have heard it is okay - as the others said the prep is the worst part of it.

Rog - so good that you are getting work - but please - EAT and keep hydrated. You don't need to get sick on top of everything else.

Grateful - I want your rain! How lovely to wake up to the sound of it. I hope you are doing well - bummer being back to work after a holiday though!

Fen - are you off to Tick Hollow again today? Working your tail off.... oh, never mind - I forgot - you have your mom's appt today - right?

Ruby - how are you doing? You need to relax a tad my friend! When are you going to the cabin?

RC - thank you SO much!! I will e-mail.... I did sign up for the 21 day thing but am way behind on doing it. LOL How about you?

Nora - Things should just about be feeling back to normal for you - are they? Hope you are doing well...

Off to check on daughters cats.....

Hugs to all, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, just wanted to drop in and say hello.
        Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

-Ab

Comment

well done for today .. now i can relax untill dentist app .. thankx sunshine .. i have eaten and drink alot of water .. so who wantds ro hold my hand at the dentist .. lol
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Abielle;1165240 wrote: Good morning, just wanted to drop in and say hello.
            Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

-Ab
            hey there hows it going girl

Comment

Roger, you post made me remember a true story that happened to Hubs not long after we married. He had a piece of metal stuck in his eye from work, and had to go to an eccentric old eye doctor ("Comeback Charlie"). The doctor wanted him to have an antibiotic injection from his nurse. (They'd worked together for decades.) She was a very striking, older, 6' tall black woman, and she had Hubs drop trou for the injection. He HATES needles, was nervous, embarrassed at showing his butt. When he came out of the room, he had the STRANGEST look on his face, and when we got to the car he told me that seconds before the injection, the nurse reached between his legs and grabbed his 'manhood', then did the shot. When done, he was of course red with embarrassment, and she grinned and said 'Now, you didn't feel that needle a bit, did you sugarbaby?' :wow: Ahh, the good old days! :H
              Yes, SunnyD, I'm OK. Just very overwhelmed, over worked, behind in everything, Hubs is a bear to live with because of the stress of all the changes at work, and I feel like I work there too most days. Have so much stuff in flux these days and I hate it. Sorry for bending your ear so much about my woes. Yesterday I was wild with pain, for some reason, and had to take more meds than usual. That makes me even more crazy.
              Grateful, thanks for the news on Vick. I'm glad she's gotten some help. Hope she can read this and see we love and care for her.
              Nora, so good to see you when we can. I wish we could all go some place without our signicant others and decompress a while. (Maybe a year or two would do it!). That commune is looking better and better.
              RC, where would we be without your incredible knowledge of all things healthy? You've helped so many here, and you are a blessing to us.
              Fen, still waiting on those pics. There will soon we a shoot-out at high noon over my figs here. I'd advise you to stay away if you value your bushy little tail!
              Abi, great to see you again. Feel free to share about yourself. Don't I remember that you work in a healthfood store? We're insane, obviously, but a very caring group. Join in!
              Can't get to everyone right now; I'm swimming upstream as usual, and tomorrow is the 'reveal' date for all MIL's test. Of course, I'll be there. Last appointment would have been a disaster if she'd been alone (who forgets to tell a doc asking about medical history they had a heart attack??). She said, 'but it's been almost 20 years!' :bang SOOOoo, that's what's going on in my little world. Rog, you're getting more redneck by the day!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Gosh - I have just read back - I must have missed the post about Vicki - wow - I am so pleased they operated immediately - no worrying about it for vicki - at least one is done. Hope she heals quickly.

Ruby - feel free to vent to me as much as you like my friend! It is always good to have someone to whom you can do that to. :l try and relax though - you know what will happen if you don't. Meditate??? That will always help. Absolutely HOOTED at your story re hubs gettng his shot - can you imagine that happening these days?? LOL

Hi Abi - yes please do tell us a little about you - I know you are 28 days AF - wonderful - go you !!!

Off to work for me people - see you all tomorrow. hugs to everyone,

love, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes, I am 28 days AF, and I do work in a health food store.
                  I just did an online training session on enzymes (well almost the whole thing, it is a 2 hour ordeal with a test and such) for work...will finish tomorrow hopefully.

Can't write much right now because I have to get going to get in an enormous line at the school book store. My class doesn't start until 6, but I figure I should get in line for the book at 3. The line wrapped around the entire bookstore yesterday, and I was unable to stay to get my texts due to having to work as well. I will bring my library book to keep me occupied.

This is my first day of school in 7 years. I kind of wish I was going back full time, but I think it is best I take it slow right now. Lots going on, bouncing back from hitting bottom...but things are looking up more and more every day. No AL is making all the difference. And, keeping a positive attitude. Thank you all for being here. I have derived much strength and motivation from your words!:l

I will probably be on chat again tonight, perhaps I will catch some of you.

Cheers!

-Ab

Comment

well the dentist had one hell of a strugle with that tooth but its out and im numb.. cant feel my mouth .. that story was funny ruby if that would have happen to me i would have gotten a woody which there was one time where i had goten a message and the lady ask me to get on my back and she turn deep red ... but anyway time for me to just relax and kick back ..
                    nicely done abielle keep up the great work

Comment

Ruby....this is how I feel today......you too? I am seriously thinking about calling it a day already....I know I've only been back a few days, but I need some mental health time..there is nothing but stress in here with problem after problem and non-stop work from my boss who is oblivious to everything else (bless his 85 yo heart). :upset:
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grate, I understand. Hubs and I have a pending 'DISCUSSION' when he gets home in a bit. ARRRGGGHH, but I stand my ground now, and it's the only way to go. I'll admit my shortcomings, problems, but this has to be an equal discussion, or I walk away. It took a while for me to find my power, but the change is massive since I did, and I've gotten feedback from those who see it that surprises me. You have it, love. Use it, with discretion. They don't make but one of us, do they?
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And if you ever need an escape, love, you've got it. Warts and all, we're beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

hey there grateful sending you prayers and great vibes cant talk on the phone today but im a great listener pleas call and vent to me if you feel the need love and big hugs young lady

Comment

Thanx, guys. It seems we are all under attack lately, doesn't it? "Danger, Will Robinson".....Some days are better than others....but thankfully, each day is a new chance to start over. Ruby..I am bringing my warts down your way soon and me and my warts might just stay in them thar hills......

Heading home from work now...only 45 minutes late......
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful, dear heart, you always welcome at my compound. Cook my Hubs one good meal, and you have him twisted in knots! :H Plus, after living with me for decades, he's a pussy cat when it comes down to it! I can give you ALL the triggers it takes for him, and none involve the bedroom!! :H (As long as he has crisp clean sheets and clothes for the next day!) He HATES when men are overbearing, hurtful, (though he does it himself and gets called right up on it!! :H), so it's true you can teach old dogs new tricks. There are nice, grizzled, old men in this world, who have great respect for the women who back them up. And LOOOOOVVVVVE their grandbababies!!
                                Thinking of putting him on E-Bay. Could I make enough on him to finance our commune?? "H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X