The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. Sounds like everyone had my day. Sorry to hear that. I had an employee come in and cry & complain for 45 minutes today. This is while I am in the midst of having a computer person there working. Oh my gosh! I'm heading to commune too.

Ok - going to try to read back again. My goodness, I just can't seem to get caught up with everyone here.

xxooxx
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

BTW, goat milkers are a plus at the commune. I LOVE those critters!
      I made up, improvised the most slap-yo-momma-till-she slaps-back good roasted banana pudding tonight, using homemade pound cake, along with an egg custard type casserole with biscuits. Of course, Hubs says, 'Well, if it was.......' Makes me want to slap my husband, not my Momma! :H Have to get some sleep, long day at the doc with MIL tomorrow. Is this week over yet?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning and a happy friday to everyone ... well i have a meeting this morning and get pay for the last job and on to the next and tomorrow i have another meetting .. to give some prices .. well busy busy have an awesome day one and all
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning friends and Happy Friday!! Rog-you have a busy day-but good busy with the added benefit of getting paid!! Yea for you!! Ruby...prayers with you & MIL today...I am so glad that you are going and I know she appreciates all that you do for her too, even if she might not express it. But you know it is the right thing to do...it's what family does. I have no idea how all the crowns of gold that are waiting for you are going to fit on your pretty lil' head.:H

Jan...so tell us, how are you feeling this morning? Are you back to work today...or do you have the day off? We've all been thinking of you, sweetie.:l

Sunny-we had torrential downpours most of the night-tons of rain...it was so hard I thought it was hailing too! Lots of lightening and thunder all night. Did you have any rain yet? Thankfully our grass went from brown to bright green again in a matter of days.

To all my friends, I am home today and so glad to be. I would much rather scrub my floors and bathrooms than deal with the stress in the office-plus I will be home alone for most of the day

I'll give Vick a call today and check on her and let you all know how she is doing.

Love & Hugs! Let's enjoy this beautiful Friday!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good Morning Rog and Grateful! Sounds like a good day for you Rog - which makes a nice change - great one!! Grateful - I woke to thunder this morning but we were at the top end of a huge storm system and all we got was enough rain to wet the ground. We will get rain one day - I know we will!!! I am pleased that you are off today and have the place to yourself too - how lovely for you. Maybe after scrubbing floors, you can rest and find a good book to curl up with??

ruby - I hope your day is better today - try and find some time for you - go for a drive or a walk on your own and take time to just be with your own thoughts and clear your mind of everything that is buzzing in your head and think good stuff?

Nora - hope you have a wonderful day too....

RC - thinking of you and hoping your day goes well too....

Fen - hope you and your friend have a good day out at Tick Hollow today - get lots of work done!!

I am getting ready for work - back later everyone - hugs to all,

Love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Off for the 'reveal' doc appt with MIL. Found out FIL's pace maker has been going off regularly. Upsets him, and Hubs, MIL, but there comes a time........ Now I see someone must go with him to doc appts. (((sigh))) Hubs has too much work, so that leaves, guess who! And we are NOT each other's favorite people :H!
              I'm repeating 'commune, commune, commune'.........
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Back. MIL has severe bone deterioration, severe nerve damage in her legs, displaced discs in her back, most likely Parkinsons, problems with her circulation yet to be determined, but the worst news was the MRI result (I looked at the brain scan). She has two large, white areas of lesions, which indicate the high possibility of stroke or even past mini strokes. Doc is great; he prescribed more new meds, and of course, FIL couldn't hear and MIL didn't understand. She always takes them wrong, and FIL insists on leaving for the lake. Hubs says tell her to do this, that, but they don't listen to anyone but him. I'm damned if I do, ..........But I'll always do the next right thing.
                It's a beautiful day, unless you come in my kitchen! :H Lots of food, but clean dishes are scarce. Himself should be home in a minute, and he understands, truly, what I'm doing for his Momma. That's enough. He has to go cut grass today at a rental going up this weekend, and I have to get their paperwork ready, so will be busy.
                Monday is our 41st anniversary. Big whoopee. He's buried under work issues, I'm dealing with all the home stuff. Romance is a nice dream!! Oh well, it's a day I WON'T cook! Then again, we could be living on a street corner, so I have no complaints. And life is never dull!
                T, no comments on the toothless pic I posted for you? Or did i miss it? I'm so happy you're working, but besides drinking lots of fluids, you need to be eating good, healthy food to keep up your stamina. I KNOW how you can keep working, when you have a challenge, but our bodies need to be fed. Let each job take as long as it takes, don't rush. You don't have a deadline, do you?
                OK, gotta figure out dinner. Hope it's been a good end of the week for you all. I know I just pour everything out here, and you're welcome not to read the fine print, but as I've said, it helps me. I have some fun projects in mind for myself, realize the need for each of us to have time to indulge ourselves. I have a 2nd cousin (never understand all the connections!) who works tirelessly in the Nashville area in animal rescue, and when she saw some of my paintings, I offered to make them something to auction to raise funds and she was thrilled. It will be a win-win for me; helping animals, and painting. Plus, if there are costs, etc., we can claim on taxes. I'm overwhelmed when someone likes my work, and this is such a good cause. I encourage you all, if you're left with time on your hands (that's a good one, isn't it!!) to volunteer somewhere. You are a very talented bunch, and have so much to offer. And what we give comes back to us in spades. Besides, doing something for others without expecting a return really boosts our soul factor! It FEELS good.
                Out to pick the garden, feed the goat, wash the dog, you know--the usual. Life is good, as long as you make it so. Hope Vicki is healing well and quickly. And hope EVERYONE has a good, restful weekend. I'll be armed with paint and brushes (unless Fen's kin show up in my fig tree, then it gets lethal!).
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I haven't read back yet and having to type with one hand. In fact, doc says I can't type or pick up anything with my left hand for a month! I had a pretty severe case and had it all over my elbow. He had to make 3 incisions. Today is 3rd day and the swelling still hasn't gone down. Whoever said there was nothing to it must have forgotten! I am glad to be home though. My cell phone died, so if you have tried to call me, I am not avoiding your call. I love you all and have missed you. Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

well looks like it was a slow day here on the thread where oh where is everyone...
                    hope everyone is having an awesome friday .. and well things didnt go as well as i would have hope .. but not to panic yet the guy just had too much on his plate and i got my pay and now just switch things up going to saturday app today and talking with the other about what she wants done and give some prices .. and next week there will be work ..
                    just keeping it all positive ..
                    too funny ruby and yes i know i have to eat...
                    vicky baby so glad to have you back girl rest up and take good care of yourself young lady ..
                    but anyway i have an 530 app this eveing later gators love and big hugs

Comment

Hello Jammers. We have an outdoor blues/jazz fest in town. Saw three awesome bands last night and going to see three more tonight. Just the diversion I needed from my money woes and it's FREE!
                      Have a good evening/weekend All. xo
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hi everyone - Vivki - so good to see you here - great work just typing with your left hand!! Take care of yourself anfd do what your doctor says - don't let paul make you do anything you aren't supposed to!!! Or it won't heal properly........ I hope you are feeling better and I am sending lots of healing prayers your way :l:l

Ruby - oh, Ruby - I am going to PM you !! In the meantime, PLEASE take a breath, and just BREATHE !!!!! You driving yourself into the ground is going to help no-one at all.

And Rog, it was probably a slow day because some of us were at work - LOL. SO good that you have more work coming in - really pleased for you. things are looking up

RC - glad that you enjoyed last night - nice that you could do something that didn't cost anything - good for you. Have great fun tonight won't you......are you going with anyone? I stil lneed to e-mail you - sorry - a tad behind!!

I am off the ENTIRE WEEKEND. YEAH !!!!!

See you all later !!

Hugs, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Vick, I'm so glad you're home! Nothing feels better when we're recuperating, does it? Listen to you docs, rest, and let yourself heal. I KNOW how hard that is to do! But this isn't mental, it's physical, and I'm fighting a war with MIL over her health, and I've defied the docs in the past. There is no winner but our bodies, OK? Type with one hand just to check in, but absolutely don't do anything with the one healing. You HEAR me girl?? Hubs gets all kinds of upset with me not following docs orders, but I've been well for a good spell (knock on wood - OH, is someone at the door!? :H)
                          RC, sounds like SUCH a good time. Wish I was there.
                          SunnyD, don't worry about me, I'm just fine. You take care of you. And Rog, start drinking milkshakes with every meal!
                          sigpic

Comment

WELL one down and she like the price ...so all she has to do is pick out the tile ,vanity and new shower head and stems and i have to wait to monday to call and get a price 4'gates metal ..and just got off the phone with the other guy and now i have an app on sunday ...
                            well have an awesome eveing shifters

Comment

Hello everyone. Oh Vickie - my goodness. You just take care of yourself. :l:h Listen to the dr.
                              Rubes - so sorry about your MIL. So lucky that she has you. :h

Well - I just got home after another long, yucky day. Think I might nap for a few. I'll be back. :l
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Nora - good to see you !! Are you feeling better now that things are more or less back to normal after the children have gone? How are YOU feeling these days?

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X