The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Rog, Jan, ATL and Mish - Mish - loved the pictures! ATL, good that you slept well - rearranging cabinets is always good - I think so anyway!!

Jan - hope you have a great day today - and Rog, you too - so nice that you are off to work! Me too, just for a little while, then back home, than go in for the closing shift today.

Hope everyone else is good today - have a wonderful Monday - Vicki - sending you healing prayers :l

Hugs, Sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome, ATL! :welcome:

Mama, I hope you get feeling better...:h

Rubes, I am laughing my buns off over your "Sunny D" comment. :H

Mish, the pics are awesome! What a lovely place you have.

Sun, I hope you have a great day. :h

Comment

If you're squeamish, don't read this...

Folks, I love my cats as much as anybody can...but I am so sick of coming downstairs in the morning to a cat-spew festooned kitchen and dining room! I know the perp is my older kitty. I know her spewing "style"...she is the creator of the "gack from the edge of the kitchen table" move, for maximum floor coverage.

Rant over.

Comment

Good morning, family! Got lots to say or rather, I need communication, but too sore to type much! Since not using my left hand, I am doing way too much with the right one and it hurts! Remember, I have carpal tunnel in both hands! Loved the pics, Mish. I can tell you love to grow things and your plants are beautiful! My patio is full of them! Most houseplants can't handle the heat outside here. Grateful, I wanted to call and talk, but knew the baby was sick. Hope she feels better. MB, hope you feel better today! Let us know when you get the results. Welcome, ALT! We are all here to help you. I love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful day! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Oh, FEN! Sorry, but that's hilarious!! Sorry for kitty, but more sorry for you having to do the clean-up. :eeew: I'm always finding where Tinker has stood on the puppy pad with her hiney hanging over the wood floor. She tries, but Sadie took a year and a lot of tears to housebreak.
            ATL, good idea to keep yourself busy. Drink LOTS of water. It helps you get rehydrated, but also flushing toxins out of your body and helps drop weight more easily.
            Mish, very beautiful pics. I know it was hard work, but done with such a good motive. And by all means, be sure Chickie stays safe. I've lost Tinker a couple of times and go mad with worry. Hubs and I got home from a shopping trip once and TMB had open the outside door, Sadie was outside. I was scared to death Tink had gotten out.
            T sorry about Sue, but glad she checked out OK. Good luck with the jobs, and don't forget to eat!
            Abi, good to see you. Glad you had a great time, and I know you're happy hubby is home.
            SunnyD, are you working today? And I hope you and everyone is having cooler weather like we are. Figs and veggies still coming in and I've gotta get them canned.
            Hubs and I are going out for our anniversary tonight, then Lowes, of course. Big whoopee
            Sorry you've been under the weather, MB. Your stress and work load prob have a lot to do with it. Take care!

Some pics from the garden.......

Hub's cabinets since he finished the stain.....

Ry's first tooth loss................

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes--my son's first tooth loss may occur today-- it is hanging by a thread! Same tooth as your grandchild. Those veggies look wonderful! Our tomatoes came in great this year despite all this heat. I am drinking loads of water and now about to finish my organizing Truly hopeful for the first time in a long time-- other times it seemed to have "conditions"-- it is very freeing to not be playing that will I or won't I game with drinking and feeling bad. Much easier than thinking about is it too much am I okay etc!

Comment

Your right, ATL, sometimes the worst part is stinkin' thinkin', the tricks our mind places on us. Glad you're feeling strong this time.
                Vick, take care of yourself. You're just going to make the condition work and prolong the healing.
                I just read on the news that the US Disability fund may be insolvent by next year. What is this country coming to? And our president bailed out banks that had caused so much of the problem. (You might guess I'm NOT a fan of his!)
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bird...you and I better buckle down for some Hurricane fun...Irene is heading straight for us
                  Mimzey...you are making me worry about myself.....I am fine....I think gastric bypass and all the laxative just took me a little while to get over.....I love you for worrying.
                  Back to school this week.........jeez....it is EXPENSIVE...$800 for books, $400 for football gear....and that's only Clay....Grant goes back to college in two weeks.........he has earned his tuition money, but not enough for books.....
                  Ry's is adorable and Hubs is so skilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some cucumbers and tomatos....my two favorites.....

Fen.....my cat upchucks grass balls all the time...but your story WAS rather nasty....good thing we love 'em so much!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OK, this is just funny! We call it the Sadie Squirm.

(click on the pics to activate)
                    sigpic

Comment

well im back and went to check out the next job and put in a bid and this threepix is in the slums .. not sure if this guy is going to go for my price but wont back down on this one... way too many risks to take and it being in the slums my truck for one and tools ... and well i already call and put two bids in for the fence work ... she thinking about it and will let me know ...well me luck or ill have to start sending out resumes again... well later everyone have a great day enjoy
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok just got off the phone with this guy and well he didnt like the price and thinks i want to get rich off of this job and the amount of work he wants done for three appartments is way out there and now i see why the first guy left the job high and dry and really i hate going behide someone else but i price it acordly how ever thats spelled ... and hey did everyone hear we have a hirrcane coming at us ... oh yeah god come blow your hardest baby ...
                        and no one even notice i was singing this morning post booohooooooooooo
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

omg Rubes....too funny....her back must REALLY itch
                          Rog - I heard you singing baby........
                          hurricane has shifted towards Charleston......phew!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Lucky Charleston, huh MB?? I repeat a favorite saying, 'As the hurricane said to the coconut trees, 'Hold on to your nuts, boys; this is no ordinary blowjob!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Lowes was as much fun as always. :sigh:
                              sigpic

Comment

Was it a pain, Rubes? I love going to Home Depot! Aren't they sort of the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X