The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I just came across these pics of my younger daughter, Ashe, when I was living and working in Ellenbrook. This was taken in 2002, around the time I had my breakdown. They make me sad when I look at them and remember how much I was drinking at the time. When I look at my gorgeous daugher and remember what I was doing I can't help thinking about how much I let her down. Granted, our relationship is better than it's ever been, but she soooooo didn't deserve what she went through.
    With her are my brother in law and his daughters.

So, Ruby, what do you do in your spare time?
    Vicki, you need a jolly good smack on the bottoms (Young Ones). For pity's sake, girl, would you please just rest your hands already!
    Fen, thanks for your lovely comment about my home. I love my little spot and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
    OOOps, gotta fly, sorry I missed everyone, but love and hugs to all. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1651087=6361-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1651087=6362-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1651087=6363-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1651087=6364-attachment.jpg[/img]
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Off to work, just a quick hi

Comment

Morning folks. Another busy day on tap, but isn't it nice to have another day to be busy in? I went and fed Ninny figs last night as I picked our waning garden. But the figs are in full swing!
        Atl, I'm so glad you jumped right in here! I know you've been posting on and off on your own threads, but it's great to have a bunch of people who get to know you a little better, and get to know you. Amazing how much time you'll find to do things like you described when AL does have an importance in your life any more.
        Mish, beautiful pictures, again. I did a lot of the same to my daughter, and oldest granddaughter, so I understand. But regrets are a waste of time. We learn from our mistakes or we repeat them. And honestly, you sound fabulous these days. More pictures please!! The more ya'll post, the less self-conscious I feel about mine! :H
        Bird, you're on the fly again, huh? Would be nice to really have wings, wouldn't it? Really, sister, enjoy these times with your girls. Things change so quickly as they grow.
        Sun, love you girl (no, I'll refrain from any smart-ass comment!). :hug:
        Talk to ya'll again soon.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nice, Rubes. You're feeding the figs to a goat, but you've threatened to fill my hind quarters with lead shot if I come near that tree!

Comment

That's because I LIKE my goat! She's never done $100's of damage to my property, invaded my house!! Crash! Bang! Bif!! Bop!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I don't for one moment believe I caused 100's of dollars of damage to your house! Besides, it's all your fault...if you'd left the kibble where I could easily access it, I wouldn't have had to chew through the screens and knock all your knick-knacks over!

Comment

Your goat is cranky like you are...she won't let me in her food bin- errrr...pen any longer!

Comment

Awwh, my job is done. I have trained Ninny WELL!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OH ME!! My last post was #666 this month!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. Ruby you need to be nice to my poor Fennel. Feed the poor dear.:H:H
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

You all are a bunch of loons.....I have cracked up reading the last few pages....Sunny and Mimzey....I am going to have to separate you two.....:H
                        Effie...loved the pics and the sweet post.......I had one small pollop removed and there seems to be no concerns....thanks for asking....I am glad I don;t have to do that for another 5 or 10 years........
                        yesterday was the day from hell...I may actually start looking for another job......the stress here is unbelievable and I go home exhausted and emotionally drained every day......I LOVE the people, but Hubs and I had a long talk last nigh and we are just not sure it is worth it........I am thankful I have a job, but......
                        I know boo hoo boo hoo....at least I have a job....
                        ATL....you are doing great girl...I will be in ATL three days next week for a conference
                        Rubes...love the coconut joke.....Bird.....what the bomb threat a hoax?? There are some sick mo-fo's out there.....
                        Fennel...you are looking a little scrawny my love......come to Aunt Jan's house and you can eat all you want:h
                        Sunni...glad you mowed your back....now come do mine.....:H
                        ok...back to work.....
                        Hey NORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey Grateful and Vick.....hope you are feeling bettter love
                        smoochie smoochie to Roger
                        I love you all
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

NoraC;1168123 wrote: Morning everyone. Ruby you need to be nice to my poor Fennel. Feed the poor dear.:H:H
                          Nora! Thank you for intervening on my behalf! :h

Rubes, I hope you will heed Nora's words of wisdom!

Comment

ps...Mish...loved the pics babe!!

Comment

Yeah, go to Jan's and see if you can find some coconuts.
                              sigpic

Comment

I got two BIG coconuts for ya!!!:bigwink:
                                Ruby I just printed you Jung quote...I love it!!!
                                So you caused the earthquake in Virginia???:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X