X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

I'm a shaker and a mover, MB.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning all--just got done baking some brownies for my son and his little pal for their afternoon playdate, trying to get motivated to walk but so far have not done it! Just went and looked at the cabinet hubs put together-- it is so much bigger than I thought it would be-- but since he is almost finished there is no way I am not finding a spot for it in this house! Diet is going well, thought maybe I would just get used to eating less and feeling betetr for a couple of days before I add in any big time calorie burn (and want to gorge again!). Time to go to the bathroom again (TMI I know)-- this water thing is making me crazy-- I feel like an old grandma (please ya'll-- that is not a softball to make fun of Rubes--hee!) I hope everyone has a great day today. I am counting down to football season (college)-- can't wait--pre-booze it was a fave activity and I am hoping it will be that way again. It is hard to lose alot of your essential personality due to AL-- and that and my looks were just outta here lately. Gonna work hard to get them back!

Comment

ATL, don't worry about ME, but SunnyD may relate too strongly to that!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

go florida state SEMINOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Hubs played for Bobby Bowden...ATL...I just know you are a GA Bulldawgs fan.......

Ruby...did you take poor hubs some shoes to work...poor thing...I can SOOOOOOO relate to how he feels.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

And ATL, you'll be amazed at what no booze and tons of water will do in the looks department. Bloating is such a problem with AL, and things begin to get back where they're supposed to be when it's gone. Not to mention the bags under the eyes. No brag, just fact, I've gotten so many compliments in the last couple years, (yes, even at my age), that I'm scared to know what i looked like before.
            sigpic

Comment

mama bear;1168147 wrote: go florida state SEMINOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Hubs played for Bobby Bowden...ATL...I just know you are a GA Bulldawgs fan.......

Ruby...did you take poor hubs some shoes to work...poor thing...I can SOOOOOOO relate to how he feels.....
              No, MB. They're too hard too lift, and he was working in the next county. :H
              sigpic

Comment

silly loon....
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama Bear-- I don't even consider UGA, bite your tongue-- they always think they are much beter than they are and do things like change their uniforms to try to win games. (see, e.g. the black uniforms worn against Bama in 2008 and now these preposterous Nike things so they can lose to Boise State--hee) I am a Crimson Tider all the way. Roll Tide Roll!! Bowden started his football career at Bama , then transferred to Samford. (sure you know that) My cousin played for him in the 80s at FSU. Think FSU is on the way back-- but FLA may be a disaster this year.

Comment

Rubes-- Just how old are you? Guesss a lady should not ask another one eh?

Comment

I don't give a flying rat's butt about football, but my grandsons' first word was 'uga'. :H
                      Hmmm, my AGE, ATL? Let's just say I'm in my 50's. And then wait to see what SunnyD has to add!! But honestly, I feel like a lot of my 40's were lost to AL. And I feel better, despite medical problems, than I did then, so, age is all relative, isn't it? Especially if you've still got relatives older than yourself! :H
                      sigpic

Comment

[I] Morning all ! My youngest started his senior year this morning. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ! Ha! This one wants to join the Coast Gard.......Not if mommy has anything to do with it[....still deleverating on that front. ha! Keep Jamin' man ! Tony/I]
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, give up. You have LOST all control now that you can't confine them to their rooms! :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, my time running back in here is shot. Downstairs toilet has just EXPLODED, I think, water spraying so I'm off to find the shut-off valve, make emergency calls, maybe set fire to the whole room. Think I'm going to opt to live in an alternate universe, where there are no bodily functions. :eeew:
                            sigpic

Comment

Ruby--you are young still. I am 44 so I am not too far behind the 50s. I keep telling myself that 50 is the new 30, in a few months I am hoping to de-age!

Comment

Heading over to Jan's, then ...

ATL, I think Rubes just SEEMS older because of her crankiness. Although she mentioned to me once that she is :Holder than Jesus' sandals!

Comment

Working...
                                X