• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Man, it's hard to post from the phone!!

Comment

WhoooHoo!! Found out my in-laws SEE the wet floor notice on my door, and don't walk in!!!!!!!! Ya'll don't know what a blessing that is, for my sanity and bladder!!! :H
      Wish the world was as easy as they remember it, but it's not. They walk past TMB OK, but I've finally taken to locking my storm door, mostly because they've scared the b'jeezus out of me and Hubs so many times before. (ya'll remember the bathroom story of Hubs and his momma! :H)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

fennel;1168196 wrote: Man, it's hard to post from the phone!!
        Why are you posting from your phone again??????
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora girl, how ARE you??

EDIT: Now there's a loud motor noise in the wall going to the UPSTAIRS plumbing. I'm ready to abandon ship if I have no potty. Called himself, so he'll get a great homecoming, though the floors are all wet from my mopping. Calgon, take me away!!!! :H
          I have something wrong with my left heel. Have tried to treat it for 2 weeks, even had Hubs do a drive by on it himself (looking at it), but still can't put weight on it, so (*&^%$#) have toget medical advice. I'm becoming allergic to them, won't go unless I'm dying. NO! I don't advise it. But I'm really tired of it. Will call daughter, and handle it, no worries. Just making me annoyed.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

NoraC;1168209 wrote: Why are you posting from your phone again??????
            LOL! My internet is fine, Nora. I was sitting in mom's cardiac rehab clinic waiting room. :h

Comment

Ruby...old lady feet are supposed to hurt!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1168286 wrote: Ruby...old lady feet are supposed to hurt!!
                Then why aren't my feet hurting??????
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mine don't hurt.:huh:
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Ya'll have been so amusing today! I have laughed and laughed. Ruby, stay off that foot until you get someone to look at it. I have a piece of glass in mine and since I can't feel my feet, I have just been walking on it. Now it is buried really deep. Your garden is really putting out, Rubes. I know you are busy canning and putting up. And figs and apples, too...how do you do it all? I admire you so much. I can so relate to you being tired of going to the doctor and having health problems. Please take care of yourself and eat! You're about to blow away! MB, I am so sorry your job is so stressful. I can so relate to you wondering if it is worth it, but try to find another job before you leave this one, so you don't get in that panic mode about money. I am so thankful your procedure is over and they found nothing to be concerned over. Nora, how are you feeling? Is the empty nest bad or are you enjoying the peace and quiet? I pray all is going good for you. Fennel, sweetheart, you come to my house. I feed my birds and squirrels. I've got 2 squirrels that will almost come eat out of my hand! RC, how's your business doing? I pray the money comes rolling in for you! Tony, so glad you're alive! Did you feel the earthquake yesterday? Roger, honey, where are you? Hopefully, working. ALT, you are such a blessing to our family here. I love your positive attitude and you encourage me to take better care of myself. Bird, I am so sorry your girls had to experience fear of a bomb threat. I'm so thakful they caught the guy! Sunni, I admire you so much. I was thinking about when you broke your foot and how you rarely complained and all I've been doing lately is whining! The good news is I feel so much better today! PTL! The bad news is Paul has gout again! Oh, well, he had to put up with me so I will put up with him. He don't mind at all having to sit in his recliner and me wait on him hand and foot and he doesn't have this insane obsession that I have to get up and do things! Grateful, Effie, Mish and all of you I forgot, I hope you all have a GREAT day! I love you all so much! Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Ruby-- seriously I had the same issue with my heel last summer for weeks-- refused to go to the doc-- I am a 2 time cancer survivor and have had some other serious issues with health and I really will only go to an urgent care now (and not a primary care doc) if I feel I have flu or somehting-- that is how much I grew to hate going to my regular doctors! I walked around 3 years ago with a broken foot for 2 weeks until I went to the ER! But with the heel-- like Sick said-- it was glass-- I could not see it or find it for the life of me-- but hubby performed surgery with his tweezers (no pain there-- after growing up in Alabama I went barefoot from March until October outside so my heels are like shoe leather) and all was well!

About to take my son's little friend home from their play date. They walked out of school in their little Catholic school uniforms holding hands. It made my heart sing! They have been re-enacting Harry Potter all afternoon. I know way too much about Hogwarts now. Did not walk today but was otherwise productive and stuck to my diet--tomorrow blast me if I have not reported a walk by noon!

Comment

OH MY GOSH ...so much has been going on here. I did laugh at ATL asking Ruby's age. And there are SO many age things I could answer to - so I have decided to just pick ONE. ATL - when you asked Ruby her age - I shall tell you something. She once said to me that I was old enough to have bay sat Moses - well, THAT was because she was TOO OLD to baby sit him any longer !!! That gives you an idea as to her age. ROTFLMBO !!!

ATL - I am a cancer survivor too - I will be 5 years this November!! GO ME! In fact I have a cancer check up on Monday. hate them. i don't worry about the appt, but hate going for them - it is just always just a reminder.

Vicki - no worries about complaining - and I don't think you are and re Paul and his gout - he brings it on himself. you are NOT supposed to be using your hand - so DON'T. Let him wait on himself. You will only make your hand/arm worse again if you don't do what the doctor said. PLEASE do not use it - Paul will have to manage.

oh - and re the old lady's feet supposed to be hurting - mine don't hurt either - did you hear that Ruby ?????? LOL :H:H:H:H:H:H

Ruby - SO sorry to hear of all the trouble you are having with your loos- good heavens girl - what are you doing with them???? Oh and for your information, I do not have a problem with my waterworks either !!! LOL (TMI??) Oh - I did go to work once in odd shoes though - I wear wooden soled clogs from UK pretty much all the time and one day grabbed them from the closet in the dark - and when i got there had one brown and one black one on!!! Hardly anyone noticed - and those that did, I just told them I had another pair like it the same at home. Ruby - I am not even going to go NEAR the bags under the eyes comment.......... oh gosh - there was SO much ammo from today......... but I have really restrained myself.

fen, nice to see you - now behave yourself with Ruby's goat!! Jan has some coconuts she can show you - ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!

I need to get going. back later everyone

Hugs, Sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1168385 wrote:

fen, nice to see you - now behave yourself with Ruby's goat!! Jan has some coconuts she can show you - ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!

I need to get going. back later everyone

Hugs, Sun XXX
                          Oh, well that's the irritating part, Sun. I heard all about the magnificent coconuts at Jan's yard, so I scurried down there like a streak of lightning...not a single coconut to be seen! Now I have to scamper over to Mississippi to visit Vick! At least she'll feed me!

Comment

Ahem........ I think you have to go inside to see the coconuts at Jans....... LOL
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

How old is your son, ATL? What a sweet story about him and his little friend!

Gosh...that's awful about glass in your heel...maybe Rubes needs me to come and perform surgery on her with my exacto knife! Can't believe that happened to Vick, too...

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1168392 wrote: Ahem........ I think you have to go inside to see the coconuts at Jans....... LOL
                                I scurried up her screen door...she wasn't home! :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X