The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fennel;1168396 wrote: I scurried up her screen door...she wasn't home! :H:H:H
    No comment LOL
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I feel as old as dirt at times myself! I am more than 5 years for the first type of cancer but not even 3 years on the other one. I have had some whoppers in my day with the health-- I used to laugh at it because if I didn't I would have cried all day long! Lord do I want a brownie-- but I am eating clen so it is Greek yogurt for me-- at this point i feel like just going to bed so that I won't raid the pantry!

Comment

wow lots been going on here today .. keep it going ladies and gents .. i have been just trying to find work... but all i can do is try and try even harder ... well everyone enjoy your evening stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T my ex piano teacher needs work on his place but I think it is too far to drive! Hey, I got offered a better teaching job at the arts center. The pay is alot better and I would have a big ol room with a stage and be my own boss, they just take a percentage. I told em let me teach at the other place a bit and maybe my students will follow me. Well the guy who I am working for used to teach there and he left to start his own place and took almost all the students with him so I wouldnt feel too bad about leaving him...

Comment

Hmm--the county came out to allegedly shore up a sewer line and cut it instead-- water and all that rushing out of the hole in front of the neighborhood and no water tonight--our tax dollars at work I guess...now there really is no reason not to just go to sleep and avoid the bathroom-- all that water I had drank today in the name of goodhealth is coming back to haunt me. Good night all-- going to bed with positive thoughts of shrinking more and walking tomorrow!

Comment

Hey Alt - I was just talking to hubby tonight about the fact that I need a plan!!! To come home from work and do something (walking, exercise bike, etc.). Anything for the health. So, it'll be you & me tomorrow. :H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora--It is during the day when I try to invent things to keep from exercising-- before our son and some health crap I worked a trillion hours a week as a lawyer-- hubby does that now and travels too so I stay home-- used to be "brutally efficient" so now lots of work and projects don't take as long-- due to the drinking and self esteem issues that come from looking somewhat like Moby Dick, I was not going out amongst others as I should have -- volunteered at my son's school and prayed he would not be embarassed because I am bigger than the other moms--so I said "ENOUGH!"-- now am walking and dieting--and praying too for patience which has never been one of my virtues!

Comment

thats awesome bird go with your heart and make the best deseaion for you ...
                  good luck nora i know you will do just fine with what ever you come up with ...
                  ATL KEEP DOING WHAT EVER IT TAKE TO MAKE THE best you ..you sound like everything is working out and you are getting much stronger keep it going ..
                  well good nighty night folks.. if i dont post first thing in the morning have an awesome day ..
                  love and big hugs
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Can't believe I'm the first one here! Up and attem', folks!

Comment

T--Thanks, I will try my best! Going for a walk before it gets so blasted hot around here!

Comment

Good morning Jammers. Running late but wishing you all a good day! xo
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Good morning all! I haven't been on in a few days, so I am catching up now. Today is day 34 AF for me. I haven't had much temptation to drink...just trying to stay very busy. I know that if I drink, I will lose everything, and it just isn't worth it.
                          I have a job interview today, keeping my fingers crossed about it. Things have pretty much blown over at my current job...as far as I know, the information didn't spread very far. But, in the end, I have decided I don't care. I know I am doing well, and recovering from it. It really is none of their business.

Hope you all have a great day! Perhaps see you on chat later?
                          xo
                          Ab

Comment

Hey everybuddy! So good to see so much activity here.
                            Hubs and I had a very 'cranky' evening here, so I haven't been able to get back. Problems with the plumbing will do that to even the best of people!
                            Have so much to do I may just sit and watch movies all day. :H That won't happen! MIL has another doc appt tomorrow, so I guess I'm up again. Then want to go to Jack's game on Saturday. It's at 9:00AM, and 2 hours away, so haven't figured out the logistics yet.
                            ATL, what kind of law did you practice? My cousin is a lawyer in Columbus.
                            Guess I'd better decide on where to start. Everything with a mouth is starving here, so time to feed them all, again. Later gators!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning everyone. I can't wait for the weekend so I can try to get caught up.
                              Have a great day everyone.
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Some of you will remember me posing about my pregnant neice who has an occular disease. Just found out the laser surgery didn't work, so they have to do a C-section as soon as it's safe so she have have the treatments to save the rest of her eyesight. She already has a lot of damage. Please continue to pray for her.

Taken in the new state park a few minutes from my house.

sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X