The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATL..my brother is Ted Davis Jr and I can't remember his firm.....his specialty is copyright law...my SIL is with Roswell Pediatrics....
    Vicks......take care of Paul,love. I know he frustrates the heck out of you
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yeah, Vick, looks like he'd learn!
      Made fresh chicken salad and cream of tomato soup for supper. Put up tomatoes and and hot peppers today, tomorrow it's more fig and some cucumber relish, then I'll be caught up a few days.

This is the most poignant picture I've ever seen. A young Navy Seal recently killed in Afghanistan's dog was so close to him the family brought his dog to the funeral. He walked up to the coffin, lay down with a sigh and remained there throughout the service.

sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vick, Paul did supposedly just do two weeks AF a few weeks back. Right? Don't wait on him!

Comment

And for god's sake, don't let him take your pain pills!

Comment

Ruby--Oh but she did-- it was sort of my fault maybe with a password issue-- I htink she had been looking at our email for months without us knowing and finally she could not take it any more and had to mention stuff in it. No wonder we are somewhat estranged! Vicki--I hope you and yours get better very soon! mama-- We have always lived pretty close in to town either in Druid Hills or Midtown-- now we are in Decatur-- super close-- my husband's firm is downtown in the Suntrust Building. We do have a load of pals in Roswell etc--my husband plays hockey out there at the Cooler in Alpharetta. Your brother's name sounds os familiar--I bet my hub knows him.

Speaking of pain pills --Lord could I use one-- I have had a killer migraine for a day and a half--my vision is getting blurry etc-- but I do not want to go to the ER and be treated like some junkie so I will just hope it leaves soon. (Or I will go to Boulevard and score one--ha--just kidding!) have a good night!

Comment

well everyone hang in there .. it does get better .. sorry i dont always respond to each post .. but i do read and love what i read thu all the bad and good.. just keep the faith ..
              well i have an appointment to see a dentist aboiut my front teeth first thing and then off to work with a genorator and try to get this rental done tomorrow ..the house has no power so just trying to keep it going .. have an awesome night love and big hugs one and all
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ATL it serves your mother right to be upset at whatever she read, it's just sneaky! It's not like your 13!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

True Rubes-- and I wish you could see the email she just sent me. I am too tired to go into it but I will tomorrow--it made me feel physically ill when I read it and thought about the "discussion" she wants to have with me )acc to her. Good night all!

Comment

Good night All. Sweet dreams. xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Night peeps. I haven't had a ciggie in a while, and having trouble sleepling, with the withdrawal.
                      Just got some new pics done of daughter's family on the beach. just can't believe how gorgeous her family is
                      Something is wrong with my computer, 'shift' not working correctly.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone! Just noticed I didn't post last night. Oh well - no biggie - it would have been last here then first here so no matter. Had a clopen. ATL - I would be furious if anyone read my e-mails! It is supposed to be private!! Maybe you should change your password?

Jan - I believe it was you who brought up your coconuts first? :H:H:H Good for you sneaking out early....

Vicki - you had better not be using your hand ..... don't make me set Ruby on you... Paul HAS to do for himself - your hand comes first and it won't heal proplerly if you don't do what the doc said! Paul brought this on himself and you will end up where you were...please take care of you :l:l

Ruby - that picture was SO sad....

Rog - good luck with the dental appt this morning..

Fen, Nora, Bird, Tony, Grateful, RC, and everyone else - have a wonderful day. I have to go and get food ready, then get off to work. Take care all.

Love, Sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all. Just watching the updates on Irene, and I'm really worried that by the end of the weekend a lot of American may have lost their homes or even lives. Because of it's unique path, people north of North Carolina aren't used to preparing for hurricanes. An older, retired expert geologist in New York said that besides the possibilities from the weather, he's worried as much about the personalities of the NewYorker because they're so cynical and won't listen!
                          Actually, SunnyD, you're confusing me and MB again. Think I brought up the coconuts first in my little joke to Jan (597), then she mentioned it to me later (670), and I told Fen to go eat coconuts (673). But that's ok, we all understand, dear. Fen, Roger has avocado trees!
                          RC, hon, still involved in your meditation program with the group? Can't hurt to do all things to calm our core.
                          ATL, just remember where your mother makes you crazy - Do you know how our mother's know how to push our buttons? They installed them! Did you see the pictures of my grandson's? The taller, blonde is 5, the other with curly hair is 6.
                          We have some MIA's, hope they check in soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning Jammers. Ruby, the meditation is calming the mind and soul to be open to a bright future and accepting that I do indeed deserve it. It was a bit tough at first and even discouraging, but I persisted and am now feeling benefits.
                            I do hope people anywhere close to being hit by this storm pay attention and take the appropriate precautions. Better safe than sorry with a cat 4.
                            Sunshine, I will reply to your last email. I've had a flood of emails lately and cleared them back to yours last night. Have a great day you energizer bunny.
                            Left, right, repeat with a smile All.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Rubes, in post 674 Mama said she has some big coconuts for us! I was so excited...I scampered right down to her yard and I didn't see a single coconut there! Sun is referring to that.

Comment

Heading over to Rogers for avocados, then...I hope he doesn't mind if I have a few...don't want to end up as a side dish with Sue's guacamole!

Comment

Working...
                                X