The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm full of questions for you Mel, but will hold back.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well some of the sibs knew about me...its hard to keep track of all my new relatives...Im just kinda doin this here and there when I have a few to spare...cmon 11 o clock

Comment

Hey Bird--glad you got to talk to your Dad. I can imagine the emotional high you might be on right now. Also, congratulations on the new job. I tried to catch you in chat.
        Tony, love the hood on your little guy.
        Hiya Ruby!
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I know, will bite my tongue, but you'll let us know, right?? You have SO much more patience than me!! And I'll say this - having a daughter like you, and grandchildren like your girls - is SUCH a wonderful gift for him, and I hope he can learn that for himself.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rog, by all means take a break if you need one, but know that we're all going to have you in mind and look forward to any future posts just letting us know that you're okay. No pressure, but we care about you.

RC, please don't think of deserting us. Your support when I came here a year ago, along with the whole Dos Gatos Commune, has been instrumental in getting and keeping me sober. It's actually a year this week!!!!
            See, this is me being happy. Note Chicken sitting on my shoulder as I contemplate how desperately I need a haircut. Note also that I'm wearing my jammie top as I don't want poopsies on my jumper. Don't go away and make me post a picture of me being sad.

Ruby, your family is picture perfect. How gorgeous are your grandchildren? Only one answer: Extremely!

ATL, I used to suffer from migraines but decided to give accupuncture a try. It worked for me, and although I still get really bad tension headaches occassionally, certainly nothing nearly as bad as a migraine. It might bre worth a try.

Vicki, if you can't bear to see Paul crying because he's in so much pain from gout which he brought completely on himself, and if you can't bear the sounds of his pitiful cries, get an eye mask and a set of earplugs. Whip out your Bible, turn to Galations 6: 7,8 and commit it to memory. Any time you feel yourself feeling sorry for Paul, take out pen and paper, write it out (hold the pen in your teeth until your hand gets better) and hand it to him, quoting it as you do so. Each time, stick it on the wall where he can see it.
            If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
            Personally, I'd take a picture of him with a belly full of booze and your pain pills and threaten to post it here if he doesn't smarten up.
            Being soft-hearted does not
            mean being soft-headed. It's called [I]tough love[I] for good reason. You have to love Paul enough what's good for him, not what makes you feel good. You can di this Vick, I know it.

Busy week ahead (including overdue haircut) but I'll try and check in as often as I can. Meanwhile love and hugs. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1655791=6366-attachment.jpg[/img]
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

good morning everyone and i just want to say thankx .. im ok ..just alot i would love to change... but something are out of my control and ill surive... sending big hugs to one and all ...
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mish, I am very honoured and pleased to have been a support in your recovery. That is a big part of what this site is all about. Encouraging and learning and growing. Your bible passage kind of speaks of where my mind is at right now. I so appreciate the support I've been given and I believe I've grown tremendously with the love and encouragement from folks here and I am grateful. But I am also finding I am judging and frustrated and have been questioning my where my energy goes. I'm afraid if I expand on that, I will hurt some folks and I do not wish to do that so I have backed off somewhat.
                I do not want to see an unhappy Mishy piccy! I think your hair is a cute length, but can I say that I think the darker shade brings out your lovely features more than the light? In any event, your spirit is the real deal that I love.
                Everyone be kind to YOURSELVES today.
                xo
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

WOW! That's a new Mish!! You and chick are beautiful, and I total understand about worrying about your clothing!
                  RC, babe, you ARE cherished and valued here, as you should be everywhere. Please, all I ask is if you have an issue with me, you tell me, by PM. (No, people, RC and I didn't have an argument, just saying!) I can't think of anyone better for Bird to share with right now than you, given what you've gone through.
                  T, you know I'm checking on you, so just check in, OK? Don't feel compelled to give advice or daily reports, just take care of you.
                  Tony, if I see a guy who looks like you walking 2 chi's in their rainsuits, BAM! I know it's you. And HEY! Did you comment on how cute Tinker's suit was????
                  sigpic

Comment

Well gosh - so much going on - Bird, how amazing for you !!! I would be so gobsmacked at finding new relatives!! Awesome! RC - you always help folk on here - me included - one thing in particular resounds in my head about positive thinking. you do way more than you know you do. Mish - lovely pic of you and your chickie and also - so well said to Vicki about Paul! Vicki - we keep telling you you need to look after YOU. Ruby - all your pics are lovely - you know that . Tony - so smiled at the one of your chi in his yellow suit! Rog - glad to see you here. Knew you couldn't keep away - all of us babes - how could you???

Fen, Grateful, Vicki, Nora, Jan, all those not mentioned, HUGE hugs - I feel we all need special hugs and love right now. Things are so hard for many of us. All I can say is we all will get through whatever it is we are going through. God only sends what we can handle, although it seems so much at the time. I love you all,

Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning jambers I am back!!! and I hope everyone made it through the storm!!!!!!
                      And now for the breaking news some of you maby saw it if not here is what is going on in my wife and I life Last Saterday Morning at 6:45 the police raided the home of Millisa Haskell in Bridgeport Pa. and arested her for the murder of our 5 month old baby 19 years ago somthing we knew all along but the corner would not change the death certificate at the time saying it is an election year. However new proof surfaced as she admited it on police wire tap and other info that we delivered to the police. Of course the media went ballistic on Monday when the DA made the annoucment public. Our home was surround by news people talk about pressure It is by far the hardest thing I have had to do thank God the wife was working and the children were not around. I wii try to catch up with all of you over the next week. thank you

Comment

Good morning, my dear family! Roger, I am so glad you checked in and hope you will check in with us whenever you get a chance, no schedule, no pressure. We just all love you so much! Swan, it is so wonderful to see you! How have you been? Have you completely recovered from your accdent? We have missed you! Bird, I'm so happy you found a sister and your Dad and I am so glad you called him. Whatever part he did or did not play in your life, maybe now you can get to know one another. Does he live very far away from you? Tony, your Chi looks like my pomerian from the back side with those ears! Mish, CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming one year sobriety anniversary! What a HUGE accomplishment! Thank you so very much for the advice and the scriptures! I will definetly read them to Paul today! Thank you for that truth! I like your new look! RC, PLEASE don't ever be afraid of saying ANYTHING to me! I need and want the advice from all of you who care about me. I do listen and I am trying to change things! In fact, yesterday, I went and laid out by the pool and barely saw him all day. I just got tired of waiting on him, so left him on his own. It was a nice break, too. The weather here feels like fall. I tried to call Grateful this morning. Little Addison must like to talk on the phone. It is always off the hook when she is there. I left word on her cell phone to let us know how she and her family were. Ruby, Sunni, I always appreciate your advice, too. I'm not some sensitive, fragile soul, I can be very strong and mean! I'm fighting with everything I am to stay sober and then to help him, if he wants my help. Paul knows exactly how I feel about things and he does try, just not hard enough. Today is his 5th day without alcohol and he hasn't mentioned it at all. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't go to the liquor store when he is able to get up, but we will have one big fight and it certainly won't be the first one over alcohol! Biz, so happy to see you! I had no idea you had suffered the loss of a child in that way! I am so thankful they caught them and you finally have justice, but I know that doesn't help the pain go away. I'm so sorry. I love you all and I am so thankful everyone is safe today! Love, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Morning family
                          Bird,,,WOW....I have mixed emotions over that one b/c I was taken away from my birth mother at the age of three...and she found me about 5 years ago.....it was very confusing for me, but we are friends now and talk on the phone.
                          Biz...that is so cool....I wil try and google her name
                          I am felling blue and overwhelmed these days....so ya'll are just gonna have to out up with me....Sunni it was so nice to hear your sweet voice and I will keep my pecker up!!
                          I have to pack....won;t be here Monday thru Wed as I will be in Atlanta for a conference...I am little nervous about the drinking that goes on at night...I am usually the ringleader...but I may just retire early to my room......Mishy...I wrote your quote down and taped it to my bathroom mirror. and you are ONE PRETTY LADY.
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

wow Biz.....I just watched the news video...I am so sorry for your pain sweet friend.
                            Tony the rainsuit is adorable.....
                            Be strong Vicki...and find that mean bone girl....good for you for lying by the pool all day

Comment

bizman;1170206 wrote: good morning jambers I am back!!! and I hope everyone made it through the storm!!!!!!
                              And now for the breaking news some of you maby saw it if not here is what is going on in my wife and I life Last Saterday Morning at 6:45 the police raided the home of Millisa Haskell in Bridgeport Pa. and arested her for the murder of our 5 month old baby 19 years ago somthing we knew all along but the corner would not change the death certificate at the time saying it is an election year. However new proof surfaced as she admited it on police wire tap and other info that we delivered to the police. Of course the media went ballistic on Monday when the DA made the annoucment public. Our home was surround by news people talk about pressure It is by far the hardest thing I have had to do thank God the wife was working and the children were not around. I wii try to catch up with all of you over the next week. thank you
                              Can only reply to Biz right now. I can't imagine the relief you both feel at being validated, and the terrible loss of your baby. Know that your family, including the baby, are in my prayers, and can only pray this kind of perserverance like you've had will save another little life. Give lots of hugs to your family today. Nothing will replace her, but you have the closure of knowing. :hug:
                              sigpic

Comment

it was Biz
                                s first child....his son.....the babysitter smothered him at 5 months old

Comment

Working...
                                X