The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh...there's so much going on here today! Biz, I am so sorry for the pain you and your family have been through...I am thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Stay strong.:l

Comment

Bird, my gosh...I can't imagine what it would feel like to be meeting half sibs and biological dad, etc. I hope it will be a positive experience for you. :l

Mish, you and chicken are a lovely pair! So nice to see what you look like! :h

Rubes, Sun, Mama, Rog, R.C., Vick...I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday. :h

Comment

Biz, I am so sorry for all the pain you have gone through and continue to go through. I am praying for your family. I remember reading somewhere in the Bible that whoever harms an innocient child has a special place in hell waiting for them! God is your revenger!
        Well, I FINALLY talked to Grateful. Their basement flooded (where Josh and Amy lived) and the sewer is leaking into the basement and they have been without electricity since 10:00 last night. She had very little battery left in her phone and the house phone is dead. Like most of us, she probably doesn't have flood insurance because she does not live in a flood area. I was thinking that we should take up a collection for her so they can recover. Thank God, all of her family survived, but it was a horrible thing they have gone through and there is no telling when they will get electricity back. We lost it here 10 days with Katrina. If anyone wants her address to help her, please pm me. I have learned God always blesses blessing hands and she is our family, so reach down into your heart and give. We are ALL struggling financially, but could give something. I know we take care of our own. I love all of you, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

what a sweet thought Vicki....send me her address
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hey furry one....found any coconuts lately??

Comment

bizman;1170206 wrote: good morning jambers I am back!!! and I hope everyone made it through the storm!!!!!!
              And now for the breaking news some of you maby saw it if not here is what is going on in my wife and I life Last Saterday Morning at 6:45 the police raided the home of Millisa Haskell in Bridgeport Pa. and arested her for the murder of our 5 month old baby 19 years ago somthing we knew all along but the corner would not change the death certificate at the time saying it is an election year. However new proof surfaced as she admited it on police wire tap and other info that we delivered to the police. Of course the media went ballistic on Monday when the DA made the annoucment public. Our home was surround by news people talk about pressure It is by far the hardest thing I have had to do thank God the wife was working and the children were not around. I wii try to catch up with all of you over the next week. thank you
              thats awesome news biz .. mish you are great looking lady .. good for you vicky you need to get out and sit bye the pool and bet you have one awesome tan ..sunshine yes im addicted to the site and yes you all too ... now ruby i listen to your message you laft me and i have to say young lady you sound very tired please make sure you take care of you and taking your meds ...you ladies all know me too well and yes i dont always know what to say and i dont like to whine or pity party .. just because things dont always go the way i would like life to go ... i guess im might be getting alittle selfconsence on the way things are .. with my teeth rodding from the inside out and me just sending out all the resume and well nothing coming out of it but tellermarketers calling and lets not forget bill collecters .. but they love me now ..i ask them if their hiring and to send me a app...
              but anyway thankx to you all ... need to eat now and ill be reading back to catch up .. later
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello family!!

Oh Biz - there are no words to convey what I am feeling. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bird - that is interesting about talking with your father and siblings. I must have missed that you have a new job???

Fennel - How are you doing? How's Tick Hollow coming along?

Vicki - thanks so much for letting us know about Kelly. I have been thinking about her. How are things going for you today? I was glad to see that you took time out for yourself yesterday instead of waiting on Paul. :l

Jan - I hope that the business trip goes ok. I am so sorry that your job is so stressful. Have you started looking for another one?

Mish - you are beautiful. I just love that pic of you & Chicken.

RC - You are truly loved here. I'm sorry that you are feeling frustrated. I for one appreciate all the knowledge that you share.:h I think it's fantastic news about the Holistic dr wanting to work with you.

Roger - Thinking of you. Wish things could be easier.

Sunni - how are you doing? Big hugs right back to you. :l

Ruby - how are things in your crazy life? :H You have so much going on. Absolutely loved the pics of your family.

Tony - just love the pic of the raincoat. :H

Swannie - How are you doing? I've been thinking about you!!

ATL - Happy Anniversary

Melissa - where have you been? Traveling again?

Well I'm sure that I missed someone but please know that I'm thinking of you all. My old brain forgets things sometimes. Ha, ha.
                I'm doing ok here. We're having a heat wave and with no air conditioner, it's not pleasant. I slept in until noon today though. That was nice and just what I needed.

Take care everyone. xxooxx
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

we love you Roger.....

Comment

cross post Nora......Hello sweet sister!!!!
                    are you still taking the antabuse??? may go back on it myself....

Comment

oh.....and I have been ironing HEAPS today...just thought inquiring minds should know...

Comment

Hey Jan. I went off it. Mistake. I'm actually trying to get some Naltrexone. I've been doing a LOT of reading about it. Not having much luck getting a prescription for it so think I'm going to go thru River Pharmacy. I haven't been doing great with the cravings and this is supposed to work on the cravings. I'll keep you posted.
                        Ironing! YUCK!!:H:H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

tlrgs;1170313 wrote: lets not forget bill collecters .. but they love me now ..i ask them if their hiring and to send me a app...
                          Brilliant Rog!! :H:H
                          Hello to everyone and thanks for your words. You are all in my thoughts. xo
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Nora and all of you that responede we thank you so very much keep us in your prayers we them. Vicky great idea I am in let us collect money for Greatfull she realy has her back against the wall anyone and everyone send somthing to help them.

Comment

Hello all-- away from the boards a bit as I was doing all the kid activities this weekend-- my son got promoted to his next level of hockey skating 2 classes early-- they have to take a class on the basics (mostly so the rink will not get sued!). I am still having that headache from hell-- if it is still here tomorrow I am going to go to the ER but Mish I will try that accupuncture-- you are not the first to suggest it and I am sold by what I have heard. Rubes-- I will email you separately to chat, but hope you are having a good Sunday. Vicki-- stay strong, girl-- don't know all the afcts obviously but it sounds liek you are trying very hard-- has to be worth something! Stayed on diet and no booze all week and weekend-- yea! Must go get at least a card for anniversary tomorrow or my hub will not longer be the non-romantic. We intend to celebrate this weekend when MIL takes son for Camp Grandma. More tomorrow!

Comment

mama bear;1170312 wrote: hey furry one....found any coconuts lately??
                                No...shall I scurry back over, Mama?

Comment

Working...
                                X