• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Oh, good luck Roger!!! :h

Comment

Hello everyone. Just got home from taking Scott to the Neurologist. Wanted to talk to her before he undergoes 'Cervical Medical Branch Blocks/Cervical Radiofrequency Lesioning'. He's decided to go ahead and do it so we'll have to set that up. It's a 2 time try some injections to confirm and then they go for it.

Ruby - my gosh! Can't believe you are still having teeth problems. Poor thing. :l I am so sorry.

Roger - glad that you had some work today and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Fennel - you must be exhausted!! I can't believe how much you got done today. So what is going on with your gaydar? :H But seriously, I never heard of Chely Wright. But so sad that she lost fans because of letting them know who she is. I can't wait for the day when nobody has to 'hide' in a closet. Sorry - I'll get off my soapbox now. Relax tomorrow (yeah right) taking your Mom around. :H

ATL, Sunnie, Vicki, Tony - hang in there folks!! Hang on by your fingernails. :H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, Rubes posted a Brad Paisley video about Ticks. I watched it and determined he is gay. LOL! Unfortunately, country singers are likely to lose a large part of their fan base when they come out. Take a look at some of his vids and tell me what you think!

Comment

fennel;1171355 wrote: Nora, Rubes posted a Brad Paisley video about Ticks. I watched it and determined he is gay. LOL! Unfortunately, country singers are likely to lose a large part of their fan base when they come out. Take a look at some of his vids and tell me what you think!
          Gotcha!! Ok - I'll check it out now. :H
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh do! He looks like my old pal "Billy Bob", who gave me my mannequin, "Elspeth". I dare to say he's one of the gayest guys I've seen on video lately.

Comment

Ok - Fen....watched it. And, I agree with you. (Scott said being married with kids doesn't mean anything - ROTFL) :H:H:H
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

fennel;1171360 wrote: Oh do! He looks like my old pal "Billy Bob", who gave me my mannequin, "Elspeth". I dare to say he's one of the gayest guys I've seen on video lately.
                Dang it - none of my gay friends have given my mannequins!!! You are so lucky. :H
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1171363 wrote: Dang it - none of my gay friends have given my mannequins!!! You are so lucky. :H
                  Gay. Plus I think he "dated" Chely Wright.

Comment

Billy Bob thought he was moving to "Hotlanta", so he unloaded a ton of clothing and Elspeth on me. I have had her ever since! :h

He never did end up moving, but I have Elspeth to this day.

Comment

fennel;1171367 wrote: Billy Bob thought he was moving to "Hotlanta", so he unloaded a ton of clothing and Elspeth on me. I have had her ever since! :h

He never did end up moving, but I have Elspeth to this day.
                      I wouldn't give Elspeth back either!!! :H:H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ok girl - you need to turn me on to some more musicians! I just love your taste and am ready to hear some more. Did I ever tell you that I bought a CD by Iron & Wine?? (Plus a couple from Pink)
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I dress her up like a witch for Halloween! :H

Comment

You see!! I MUST get my own Elspeth!! We really celebrate Halloween here. (and every other holiday :H)
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

all this talk about gay ... make me so glad that im a male lesbain lol ... love yall ladies nighty night
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Night Roger! Do you dance also?:H:H:H
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X