Army Thread 5th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th August

KTAB;1158410 wrote: Morning folks sorry to put a damper on the day but I am sad this morning and a little grumpy. Last night I hit our 17 yr old cat while reversing the car. It was out of hours so had to drive to the vet hospital in Dublin where they had to put her sleep. Needless to say I blame myself for not seeing her and her injuries are hard to clear from my thoughts. I know she was only a cat but 17 years is a long time and we do get very attached to our animals. Needless to say I grabbed a bottle of wine for solace which was very stupid and has hardly helped the mood.
    Sorry about your cat ktab.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

K TAB Does that really mean kill tabby, just saying,i am going now.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

tiptronic_ct;1158558 wrote: Bloody hell, EW. Fuck that... you need to get the crap out of your system. Think it over...
        What Mr T said, EW.

Hiya Mario.

Busy digesting my lunch - prime beef steak braised in red errr.... stuff, with miniature new pots and fresh tomatoes and veggies.

*Burps happily*

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Hi KTab...sorry didn't see about your cat.

No such thing as 'only an animal' - they are so dear to us all.

EW
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Flying visit folks.

mario;1158575 wrote: K TAB Does that really mean kill tabby, just saying,i am going now.
            Oh you is a bad man. Actually it is an abbreviation for Katch Trucker And Bash.

EnglishWriter77;1158581 wrote:
            Hi KTab...sorry didn't see about your cat.

No such thing as 'only an animal' - they are so dear to us all.

EW
            Jeez no worries EW, its only a small blip in the scheme of things, she was a sweet little thing though.

Now then sir may I say you are doing grand in letting your feelings out here. Getting good advice and I am sure you will feel all the better for not keeping it in where it can do damage.

Hi Reccie.
            Oh and anyone else lurking
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

http://youtu.be/tYbh7CE8LRw[/video]]‪Cher - Believe (720p HD)‬‏ - YouTube
              Oh goodie! Can we all let out our feelings today and have a good cry??? It definitely makes me feel better! :H Thanks to Reccie for helping me to remember Cher. I went youtube hunting and found this one. It's funny how hearing a song can sometimes bring back a moment in time where it's so real you can almost feel and smell it. I remember hearing this song while walking to class in Dublin -UCD. Ummm...quite a few years ago. A fellow was driving past with all of his windows down and blasting it. It made me smile and gave a lift to my step. I felt young and like I could do anything-my whole life was ahead of me. Trying to get a bit of that feeling back. Actually, I feel pretty good today.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Hi Mario..how's you?

I could run on and on KTAB but I seem to struggle with keeping hold of my sanity after about 3 months
                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

:hallo: Boys & Expattie

I'm home ***contented sigh***

My Sister(in law) is in town this weekend. We're going ouit to dinner (sushi) tonight. Not quite what I had in mind for a cold winter's night, but so be it.

EW: any tears welling up yet? We might have to start posting scenes from tearjerkers...
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

mollyka;1158615 wrote:
                    Yer speaking in code

Oh dawg, I'm such a fecking geek...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

tiptronic_ct;1158616 wrote: :hallo: Boys & Expattie
                      Ant the inimitable Mollers too, of course
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

mollyka;1158623 wrote: Enjoy the Sushi Tippers. Had a mega steak and chips with onions and mushrooms - absolutely revoltingly full!
                        The feeling will fade much quicker than a hangover would. I say go for it :goodjob:
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

mollyka;1158623 wrote: Enjoy the Sushi Tippers. Had a mega steak and chips with onions and mushrooms - absolutely revoltingly full!
                          Yum! Sushi. Steak.
                          Friday night and the pizza van comes. So ..we are having PIZZA! My son looks forward to it every week-not that we get one every week but yes for tonight. OMG. The sky has just turned black OF COURSE. Right when I'm off to pick up my son from camp. And the pizza. It is raining like crazy.:upset: And I have to walk in the mess. grrr...Gonna wait five minutes and see if it slackens but if not..I'm swimming. Laters-if I don't drown! xxx

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

That's shite, Expattie. Us Saffas are used to driving everywhere. Even to the local grocery store - less than a km away.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Not sure if I should even admit to this, but I've been known to drive Jasmine to an open field where she can run around...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

HELP!! Diving in. Hope the pizza doesn't get wet.:H

Comment

Working...
                                X