X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th August

O and hello anon.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

JC that is bloody fantastic .. Way to go!! I'm in stretchy elastic waist trews!! Not a pretty site no inserting smilies here!!
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

And hello mario.
        well done on the pounds lost JC.
        Hugs EW:l

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Hello Mrs A thought I saw you there hope you've had a great holiday and big congrats on the race looking forward to hearing your tales I'm sure you must have lots to tell
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Mrs A !!!

Did say hellooooooooo before. Can you see this in far far away land.:hello2:
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

JackieClaire;1158692 wrote: I
              Oh and I got a long phone call from my cousin who wants me to knit her a couple of boobs.
              mario;1158693 wrote: Hi panno and well done jc on the pounds thing.

Stirls its hell.....0
              Mario-man, yer a crazy fecker. Said with :h...
              Panno;1158695 wrote:
              JC that is bloody fantastic .. Way to go!! I'm in stretchy elastic waist trews!! Not a pretty site no inserting smilies here!!
              Panno - good to see you back, stretchy elastic trews, wobbly parts and all. Yes, JC is doing a fab job with SW. Soon she will be a shadow of her former self. She'll still have the drop-dead sense of humour tho'...

Peeps, I'm off to walk the dogger. Have had two long, tiring days and have a very busy weekend ahead of me.

Wishing you all...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Night Stirls ... Wish I had a dog to take me for a walk lol

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Nighters Stirls,

My cousin is a breast feeding counsellor and wants them for her classes. Lord knows how she's going to use them, but she's getting the wool and pattern and I can knit so I just said yes.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Goodnight stirls

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Yoo hoo Zens,

Don't be arsking me any 'puter questions. I knows very little.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Most probably.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

not sure I could share to be honest, but needs must.

Rightio orff to put Mr JC in his high chair, bit easier these day since he started using his own spoon.

Bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

I won't throw missiles, but I am metro, hear me roar! :H
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

Hang in there Molly!:l
                              Nighters from me Army. Yawn!!!!!! Friday night and almost 11 pm. And I'm thinking how late it's getting!:H When I was a teenager-I was fighting my parents to let me stay out late. They were rather strict. NOW-I'm happy to curl up under the duvet! xxx

Comment

Army Thread 5th August

god finally caught up! So:

ktab: I'm really sorry to hear about your cat, hope you're holding up ok

EW: I'm just gonna say ditto to what allt he tohers ahve been telling you, they talk sense.

JC: awesome on the totals lbs lost, thats insane, hoping to follow your rather nifty example

Anon: great to see you, and greta news about your placing on the run, awesome stuff

Molly: how goes it?

and in Inchyland: Spent most of my day working and sorting out drama between future-husband and his future-best man (who i swear is closer to being his future wife than I am most of the time xD) who had some kind of ridiculous row over lord knows what. But its all sorted now so we're off out to see two sets of friends tomorrow, then home for a day, then wifes staying the night, then taking brother to court on teusday followed by a barbecue for a friend of a friend whos going somewhere or something along those lines... alreayd missing my usual anti-social behaviour, haven't actually seen any friends since the last festival xD
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X