what's wrong with the drinktracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, i cannot view any past months in 2011?
    what's up with that?
    am i missing something?

ok, this must not bother anyone else

i find it annoying LOL

Comment

It annoys me too, LGL, but being fairly new I thought that's just the way it is. I didn't respond because I didn't know the answer but as you can see came back to check if someone else did have a solution.

TMH
      The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

ok, can a moderator or someone please fix the drink tracker? I can't stand it anymore!! LOL

August is going to end soon enough, and I will not be able to go back to it in the drink tracker and look at all my success if it doesn't get fixed! We need for 2011 to be added to the archive list!

Comment

I forgot to add 0's to some days in the past and I want to be able to put them in.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

somebody fix it!! LOL

Comment

An alternative if it isn't fixed Letgo is BoozeCounter - Your online drinking diary - I've been using it for about 3 months. The display can be a bit quirky but you get used to it.

Comment

Working...
              X