Nelz @ 100 days!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelz @ 100 days!!

Just thought that Nelz deserved a thread with title acknowledgment.

CONGRATS NELZ!!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Nelz @ 100 days!!

that's fantastic!

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

:clapclap:Congratulations Nelz! :clapclap:

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

GO NELZ!!! WOOP! WOOP!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

:wd:CONGRATULATIONS NELZ ON 100 DAYS!!!!!! ONWARD AND UPWARD, KEEP WALKIN' THE WALK!!!!!:wd:
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

CONGRATS ON 100 AF DAYS NELZ!!!!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

WELL DONE NELZ - YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

CONGRATULATIONS NELZ!! TRULY AN ACCOMPLISHMENT - THANKS FOR INSPIRING US!!

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

nice one NELZ , keep up the good work
                  AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

Congrats Nelz!:goodjob:
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS NELZ ON 100 DAYS AF!!!:yougo::yougo:

I hope you are really enjoying your milestone day! I remember how exciting it was to reach this special one!

Keep searching for the things that will energize your new sober life. It will only be boring or disappointing if you let it. There is no ball and chain of AL to hold you back now - reach for your dreams!

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

Congratulations, Nelz on

days AF.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

Thank you one and all(especially Ringing Cedars for the thread, and those who took the extra effort to PM me) for showing support on what I consider one of my biggest accomplishments to date, kicking AL's ASS.

Well I may not have kicked its dirty little ass, but I sure gave him a nasty eye gouge...LOL

I have gained so much wisdom and confidence from this board, and continue to do so. Some of you prolific contributers(you know who you are) never cease to amaze me with your ideas/suggestions/encouragement, please continue to do so, you are helping me, along with vast others I am sure.

I think everyone should post what they have to share, some little nugget they throw out, may be the one piece of info that helps someone quit for just one more day, and thats what its really all about isnt it? ODAT?

I still have the urges and cravings, I have lots of triggers( hell any day that ends in a Y is a trigger for me) and sometimes just wanna say oh hell what can just ONE drink hurt....well all I have to do is look at that hospital wrist tag I have hanging on the fridge, and I can surf the urge just a little better.

You all are amazing people, its so nice to be able to talk about things around here without being judged, and knowing full well, you all understand just what I am going through.

Now before I need a kleenex to finish this post, Ill sign off.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Now, off to finally type the word DONE
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

100 DAYS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

We have all been rooting for you Nelz!
                            Just a thought on the cravings, have you thought about the hypnotherapy CD's? I am 82 days AF and I don't have AL cravings since doing the CD's. There are also other AL CD's available to purchase outside the program.
                            I find listening to the the subliminal messages while I sleep have reprogrammed my brain in response to AL. All you hear is the sound of water, or the ocean and there is a hypnotherapist talking that you don't hear. This works for me. I tried for 10 yrs. to stop and this is the only thing that worked for me.

PS. What is your next GOAL??
                            THOUGHTS become THINGS
                            choose the GOOD
                            ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Nelz @ 100 days!!

Barbara1234;1161840 wrote: 100 DAYS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

We have all been rooting for you Nelz!
                              Just a thought on the cravings, have you thought about the hypnotherapy CD's? I am 82 days AF and I don't have AL cravings since doing the CD's. There are also other AL CD's available to purchase outside the program.
                              I find listening to the the subliminal messages while I sleep have reprogrammed my brain in response to AL. All you hear is the sound of water, or the ocean and there is a hypnotherapist talking that you don't hear. This works for me. I tried for 10 yrs. to stop and this is the only thing that worked for me.

PS. What is your next GOAL??
                              The next goal is 180 days, ODAT until then
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                              X