Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in the uk

To all my fellow English friends!
    Stay home tonight, drink tea not al and please stay safe!
    Love you all xx

People in the uk

LM, just read a news article and saw the pictures. Pure madness, coupled with frustration, AL, and a few bad elements instigating, it seems. Please be safe all. Good advice from LM.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

People in the uk

What is happening in London is absolutely horrible! Who raises these thugs??? Wild animals behave better than this!

London is one of my favorite cities, a beautiful city, full of historic buildings and interesting people. I wish for safety and peace for our UK neighbors.
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

People in the uk

Jeez, I only watched a bit because I heard about it here. Surreal.
        Peace and safety to my UK friends. xo
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

People in the uk

aw bless ya. thankfully im well away from all the craziness in the cities. utter madness
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

People in the uk

Yeah me too, Spuds did you see the clip when that lad was injured quite badlt by the looks of it as someone was trying to help him anoter lad came and robbed his backpack totally sickening ): ):

Comment

Working...
            X