slip up:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slip up:(

ddint think id be writing this , having been alochol free for some time a lot of things built up in me andi fell off the wagon . tho the drink i bought yesterday was not super strength . didnt finsih all of it yesterday but finsihing it today , im not full of self pity i just slipped up my support worker told me it could happen andi guess it has happened . its a long road ahead of me i know . but the main thing is not to feel guilty about slipping up becauseif i did then the guilt wil lead to more drinking ad infinitum . tommrow im determined to brush myself down and keep going on etc ... i know xmas is coming and that could be a big trigger for drinking as lot of people have stated on here
    i havent got much work at the moment andi know alcohol loves boredom etc so ill hit aa meetings .just for the sake of being there really .
    itsl ike that paul simon song " the more you get towards your destination your slip sliding away " .. but hopefully spirit willing ill get through this .
Working...
X