Army thread 11th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 11th August

Morning all. I have been awake for hours.
    Looking forward to rejoining the Army after being on leave for over a month.

Army thread 11th August

Good morning Mrs A, welcome home. And well done on your SF half-marathon!

Talk to you a bit later as I'm going back to sleep!

Morning all to come...

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Morning Mrs A and Recciebear!
      Great to see you Mrs, and ditto what Reccie said about your half marathon.

Today is a short day at work thank feck. Yesterday was hell. A guy kicked off very badly and as ever it wasnt managed at all
      Please pray that I get offered this job that I am going for.

Anyway, still feeling positive and am hoping for an easier day today
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Thanks for welcome home Starty and Wrecky.
        Sleep well Reccie.
        Hope your day goes well Starty and no problems like yesterday.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Good morning, Mrs. A.Ditto what the squirrel and the panda said

Starty :l

Have a good rest, Wreckstar.

I'll rate myself a 7 at the moment. Small smile of satisfaction as my parking bay was unoccupied by an unknown intruder when I arrived at the office. NOTHING is as important in a corporate setup as the sanctity of the reserved bay. It makes one feel terribly busy and important :H

Broader smile as the guy behind the counter at Seattle's had my latte ready as I walked in - he had seen me crossing the street.

Plus I'm at the office earlier than I have been in the past week. Peace and quiet still reigns.

Know what? I realised I'm actually 8/10.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Hi Mr Tigger. Glad you are happy sounds good.

I am at smile number 8/10 raining and cold here but nice to be at home and sleeping in my own bed.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Morning Anon (great to have you back!), Reccie, Starts, Tips and everyone else to come
              Woke up late-quick walk with the dog before we have an accident in the house. bacinabit

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Morning All,

SS: 8 for me today - I'm like a fart in a trance this morning after staying up late writing, but just got my feedback and my producer seems thrilled with what I managed to put together in what little time I had.

This morning I am heading to the opticians to get some new specs and contact lenses ready for my HOLIDAY!

Need to iron a shirt - hate ironing, despite being quite adept at it thanks to a non-ironing Mrs EW

Well done MrsA!

Hey Reccie, Starty, Tips, Expat!

EW
                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Good morning and welcome back Mrs A.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Its raining here at the moment,
                    But i shall be out in my bike soon enough.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

expat3;1161695 wrote: Morning Anon (great to have you back!), Reccie, Starts, Tips and everyone else to come
                      Woke up late-quick walk with the dog before we have an accident in the house. bacinabit
                      The relief on Pug Dog's face when he got outside must have been worth a 10/10 :H

Morning EW & Mario. EW: enjoy the new specs and contacts. I always marvel at the detail and brightness of the world when I get new ones.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Bebacklater

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Hope everyone has a great day! We are going out in a bit. The weather should be sunny today-but the rain will be back tomorrow.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

Morning Army

SS = 7 but will increase to 10 by tomorrow another weekend break coming up, however it is in Glasgow and potential flood alerts are being predicted !!!

Mrs A lovely to have your back, does this mean I have to start running waiting to hear all about your adventures

Expat so pleased you started the new thread, really looking forward to it. Enjoy the sun today its very very wet here

EW, Tips, Starty and Mario :wavin:
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army thread 11th August

My mate Paddy was among the rioters who ransacked Argos in Manchester........he's got 500 catalogues if anybody wants one :H
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X