MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piglet is starting his world tour in Paris but will head off for South Africa early next week! https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...our-38591.html[/ link to tigger thread!!

Hi Piglet, really looking forward to hearing about all your travels, have a safe journey
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Bon voyage, Piglet ...

Comment

Oi, I hope piglet gets to see Oz too!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Expat brought me to the Jardin d'Acclimation yesterday for a "day out". She says I have to toughen up before my travels. It is a 20-hectare (49 acre) children's amusement park and menagerie opened in 1860 by Napolean III and Empress Eugenie. During the Siege of Paris in 1870-1871 manyof the animals in the menagerie were cooked and served in one of Paris' finest restaurants by famed chef Alexandre Etienne Choron.Poor animals!!!:upset:

Hello cow! I'd help you escape if I could figure out how to open this gate!

Comment

Aw, ExPatty - it's so neat that you've started another MWO world tour. The Tigger Tour was so much fun and I'm really looking forward to Piglet's travels. Thanks so much for starting this...:h
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

AUGHHH! They can have the chicken! I was just attacked! Can't even eat my crisps in peace. And there are some rather large peacocks approaching. Quick Expat! Hide the picnic!

Comment

Why is expat strapping me into this little chair?

NOOOOO!

Comment

Don't even think about it expat!!!

Comment

This is better-The Enchanted River ride. Some scary animals on the banks but the boy promised me that they can't jump into the boat. He's much nicer than that expat.

Comment

Whew! Finally, the outing in the park is over. Expat took us to a caf? for a refreshing Orangina. We needed it after all that hard work of trying to help animals escape (except that chicken!) .I don't know what she has planned for me next.

Comment

Hi piglet heres hoping you have a great time, good luck,

Well done expat :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hello from me-expat! We are having fun! Well, I am-I don't know about the pig.:H
                          We need to get a list going of interested hosts! We know he is going to Africa next. Feel free to pm Tips! He's the one who decides where piglet will go next. Can't wait to see more of that incredible continent! And we seem to have people interested from the States and OZ! If you are new on MWO-check out the Tigger thread to see some of the incredible adventures hosted by MWO'ers from all over the world. Yes, I screwed up the link.:H Ummm, no comment.

Comment

expat3;1162158 wrote: Hello from me-expat! We are having fun! Well, I am-I don't know about the pig.:H
                            We need to get a list going of interested hosts! We know he is going to Africa next. Feel free to pm Tips! He's the one who decides where piglet will go next. Can't wait to see more of that incredible continent! And we seem to have people interested from the States and OZ! If you are new on MWO-check out the Tigger thread to see some of the incredible adventures hosted by MWO'ers from all over the world. Yes, I screwed up the link.:H Ummm, no comment.
                            Here's the link. ExPatty - you can put it in your first post on this thread by copying it and then go to your first post, click on edit and then paste it there. To copy it - you have to click on the quote button under this post.

I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more of SA as well. Hopefully Tipster will have time to give us a wee tour.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...our-38591.html
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thank you Stirly!:l

Comment

Working...
                              X