MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see pics. have a safe and joyous trip!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I have not lost Piglet!!! Just serious computer problems! :upset:

Comment

expat3;1346626 wrote:
        I have not lost Piglet!!! Just serious computer problems! :upset:
        Gorgeous photo expat :thanks:
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

VERY CUTE!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Comment

OMG!! Some of the photos finally posted! As you can see-we are feeding piglet and letting him play at the beach. :H
              It took about a half hour to load the photos-so very frustrating. I will continue to try to work with the hotel's crap wifi but if it doesn't work!!!!! I'll just keep taking pics ande post when I get home.
              I miss my morning coffee and cig and catching up with everyone on here. It's two years this July!!! And I am very much missing my daily MWO routine. Luckily, the weather has been great and the kids are having fun. I don't know why but am having a hard time to relax. Probably so used to running in every direction that I don't know how to relax! But I'm trying. And still working on getting tannish. I have now passed from dayglo sheet white to a pale pink!
              Sending you all :l
              xxx

Comment

expat3;1347111 wrote: OMG!! Some of the photos finally posted! As you can see-we are feeding piglet and letting him play at the beach. :H
                It took about a half hour to load the photos-so very frustrating. I will continue to try to work with the hotel's crap wifi but if it doesn't work!!!!! I'll just keep taking pics ande post when I get home.
                I miss my morning coffee and cig and catching up with everyone on here. It's two years this July!!! And I am very much missing my daily MWO routine. Luckily, the weather has been great and the kids are having fun. I don't know why but am having a hard time to relax. Probably so used to running in every direction that I don't know how to relax! But I'm trying. And still working on getting tannish. I have now passed from dayglo sheet white to a pale pink!
                Sending you all :l
                xxx
                Aw, Expatty, don't get stressed out about the pictures. We can defo wait a few more days. Thanks for posting what you could. Piglet looks like he is really enjoying himself. Got his own beach toys and all. Lucky Piglet. And he's ditched the sweater. Good move. He does look a bit pinker than usual tho'. I wonder do they have sun block for Piglets?

We wouldn't want him to end up like the piggy on the right...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Wonderful photos, Expatty! I'm sad to hear that Miss K is missing but Piglet looks great and enjoying the sun and sand Hope you manage to relax and work on your tan (just don't get as pink as Piglet!)
                  :heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart:

Comment

We are finally back in Paris --and have internet connection again!Really sorry about the long delay.

Comment

We did NOT worry about our diet. Just ate whatever we pleased. Like moules-frites.

And ice-cream

Comment

Piglet is not that happy being back. He really wanted to stay in the South-but we are back at work. He said he is ready to go somewhere else now. Ready for a new adventure.

Comment

We were near the French/Spanish border.

Comment

Aww thanks tigger loved these pictures ...
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Lovely stuff!

Comment

Lovely pics expat and a lovely location wish i was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X