Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Tum te tum te......Arrrrk!! Bomp...

What was that???? The clowns, the clowns, take them away!!! Save me Miss K!!

Miss K tried to give me the kiss of life, but HP says she needs to back off. We will sit with the kitty for a while until HP unpacks a more suitable game. Educational says Miss K giving me a wink...

Comment

Sitting with the kitty and I am NOT getting a good feeling about this??? What do you reckon Miss K?? He looks kinda HUNGRY.....

Comment

HP says never mind, come and play Scrabble. She also says we will go for a ride on a cat!! Imagine that, I have been on a dog ride or two but never a cat...

Oh lookie, Miss K is a very good scrabble player....

Wow, Miss K wants to know if I'd like to make it more interesting?? Would I ever?? Education's one thing but...Miss K it's a bit cold to be taking off your jumper isnt it?? Miss K??

Comment

Did I mention I am really sick of this box?

and still with the cat hair...does this woman ever clean??

Comment

:upset::upset::upset:

I'll only be able to look at the piccies when I get home tonight. Fecking Internet police!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1170991 wrote:

...Miss K it's a bit cold to be taking off your jumper isnt it??
              Uh oh ... it's not going to get grubby, is it ... :upset:

Comment

Not if I have anything to do with it **grim voice** this is art imitating life

Comment

myhappyplace;1170989 wrote: Tum te tum te......Arrrrk!! Bomp...

What was that???? The clowns, the clowns, take them away!!! Save me Miss K!!

Miss K tried to give me the kiss of life, but HP says she needs to back off. We will sit with the kitty for a while until HP unpacks a more suitable game. Educational says Miss K giving me a wink...
                  :H
                  Your cat is too cute-watching everything through his half closed eyes:H I think Miss K should travel with piglet. That way he won't be so "lonely" on all of his long trips! Of course those two locked in a dark box for days on end... What would a pig/koala mix look like?

Comment

Sheesh... If Miss K carries on like that, we'll have to put a parental guidance warning on the thread :H:H:H
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I think so too Zenny!! But I think HP was a bit too chubby to catch her!! Morning morning!! Beautiful day and we have a meeting to go to! Out of time out and the cat's are there instead for pee'ing on the locusts Chelsea bed and for spilling water bowls on the floor, hahaha suck it up cats!!!! Laugh at this little pig when he's down....HP say shut up and get a move on, places to go, things to do....See ya soon!

Comment

Zenstyle;1171284 wrote: Wow Piglet! That HP keeps order in the house eh? I need her to teach me.

Word of advice, next time Miss K starts to undress, run... run for the hills!!! (Or just go straight to the box.)

Life can be a wee bit unfair sometimes... and girls can get you into all sorts of trouble... (but don't tell the rest of the girls on here that I said that... they might not like it.)

Mum's the word!
                        :H:H:H
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Girls are EVIL...so says my friend with 2 boys..no girls.....
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

And what is the name of that beautiful B&W pussycat on the lounge?

Comment

Rags;1171433 wrote: And what is the name of that beautiful B&W pussycat on the lounge?
                              Pookie Raggsy - dont ask why...xorsted today and only a few photos of my travels to show for it.....coming shortly...

Comment

Very busy and important today - I was HP's ASSISTANT....I rode shotgun and we did lots of business stuff....then she took me to a place where I could check out a 1962 Lambretta....

It was fun....but I was missing something....

Comment

Working...
                                X