MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nearest large city has a subway system.

There is also a national park close by.

And the provincial zoo is just a few miles outside the city.

There is a war museum, a folk art museum and an archaeology museum in the city and it is the home of the largest university in the province.

Comment

Alright, I think we're getting somewhere now.

Scrap Western Canada.

Toronto and Montreal are the only Canadian cities with Subway systems. The mountain ranges we've seen have GOT to be Mont Tremblant! Montreal does have a war musem, McGill University, 3 National Parks to the North East. Now, I don't know of any 'provincial' zoo.. but that may just have been to throw us off.

Ok, so, I'm offically releasing Kaslo... now, who do we know in Quebec? :H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Zenstyle;1214292 wrote: I've been to Toronto... there was a subway system there. And we drove up from Niagra... going through the wine country on the lake. A quick Google brought up the Toronto zoo... and the fact that there are 10 museums there. And the University of Toronto is the largest university in Canada.

RC & GG... yous are in Ontario! One of yis better not be pulling a fast one!

Would we do that!?

Comment

Tipperlette is QB. Hillside might not be a bad guess there Zenners. He has younger children too. Tips is past that. Someone commented the posts sounded like a male talking. hmmm
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'm not releasing Kaslo yet. BC does have a rail system. Could it be described as a subway to throw us off???

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Ok just my two cents. My guess is for Sidney.

Comment

Sidney does not have a son that would be around to make the family lunch Pro. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Guinea hens running around or hang her laundry out. Nope, I don't think so. Hiya tho!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

We're really running in circles here, aren't we? :H

Comment

RingingCedars;1214319 wrote: Sidney does not have a son that would be around to make the family lunch Pro. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Guinea hens running around or hang her laundry out. Nope, I don't think so. Hiya tho!
                    I wonder if PP meant Sydney, BC. Which is very close to Victoria. Which, in turn IS the provincial capital.

Oh hell, I haven't got a clue anymore! :H

Comment

RingingCedars;1214311 wrote: I'm not releasing Kaslo yet. BC does have a rail system. Could it be described as a subway to throw us off???
                      That would be plain unethical! :H

Comment

I meself had a suspicious eye on RC! :H
                        There is that car rally (Pine somethingrather) right outside her door... and she has many hills at her doorstep, too!

Comment

Zenstyle;1214326 wrote: Ach it can't be you GG... when you had Tigger I busted ya right away!
                          Well, not RIGHT away! Geeez! :H

Comment

The debacle is thinking me as a skiier! (howeverer that is spelled) You can definitely put an X through my name.

Yep, Kas or Hill.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1214319 wrote: Sidney does not have a son that would be around to make the family lunch Pro. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Guinea hens running around or hang her laundry out. Nope, I don't think so. Hiya tho!Hiya peeps!!

RC - I've been over and over all the pics and comments. I didn't see any mention of a son. You sure figure these things out better than I do.
                              propartychief;1214312 wrote: Ok just my two cents. My guess is for Sidney.:wavin: Bob!!
                              sunshine_gg;1214322 wrote:
                              I wonder if PP meant Sydney, BC. Which is very close to Victoria. Which, in turn IS the provincial capital.

Oh hell, I haven't got a clue anymore! :H
                              Me neither but I expect he meant Sid as she lives in Toronto.
                              Zenstyle;1214324 wrote:
                              It roilly sounded like Ontario/Toronto... but I've never been to Montreal so have no clue really. Yous girls are the experts. ) (And if its one of yis!!!! Well, Gawd help ya!!!) :H

Hiya Props!!!!!
                              Well, Montreal does have a subway. And it has the Parc Safari. And McGill University. And no doubt it's got museums. Oh this is so confusing.:upset:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Guys, look at the scenery, though!!!! That ain't Ontario! We got HILLS, not mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X