MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My partner and I have lived on both Avenue du Parc and Avenue Querbes in Montreal. We loved to picnic at le lac aux Castors in Parc du Mont-Royal. Les patineurs de semblable dans l'hiver.

Comment

The bed cover is ready.

As is the wall-clock.

We've got party cups

And a new Christmas ornament.

Still waiting for Piglet and Miss K to arrive.

Comment

What is this the freaking Da Vinci code? Between these ad nauseum delays, and the music from the arcade's umbrella trick looping in my head I'm about to break. This is nothing short of cruel!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Mystery_Host;1221056 wrote: My partner and I have lived on both Avenue du Parc and Avenue Querbes in Montreal. We loved to picnic at le lac aux Castors in Parc du Mont-Royal. Les patineurs de semblable dans l'hiver.
          All roads lead to Montreal.....
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

techie;1221072 wrote: What is this the freaking Da Vinci code? Between these ad nauseum delays, and the music from the arcade's umbrella trick looping in my head I'm about to break. This is nothing short of cruel!!!
            :H:H

Dont turn your back on the koala MH. Just saying...

Comment

Mystery_Host;1221056 wrote: My partner and I have lived on both Avenue du Parc and Avenue Querbes in Montreal. We loved to picnic at le lac aux Castors in Parc du Mont-Royal. Les patineurs de semblable dans l'hiver.
              Yeah !!You are back! Beautiful photo MH.

Comment

Techie is right, this waiting is very difficult. There was no mail delivered today. So I will post a few more pictures of the area we live in and a favourite holiday destination.

Hotel near the airport.

View of a low mountain north-east of the city.

My partner and I have hiked along this river many times with family and friends. The water is so cold that it is almost impossible to swim for more than a few minutes. It's also so clean that we drank water straight from the river.

Another view of the river. This and the above two pictures are not my pictures. These two are, however, of the river we have walked along many times.

I think Piglet would like the colours at a near-by bowling alley. I still have hope that he will arrive soon.

Comment

Piggie is scheduled to be delivered tout suite. Again, it's truly out of my hands, but I have faith. I provided them colorfull stuffing for their travels.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1221488 wrote: Piggie is scheduled to be delivered tout suite. Again, it's truly out of my hands, but I have faith. I provided them colorfull stuffing for their travels.
                    Well, let's hope he gets there soon. MH must be....:stomper: :headbanger: Ready to :bat the postman.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Mystery_Host;1221460 wrote:

My partner and I have hiked along this river many times with family and friends. The water is so cold that it is almost impossible to swim for more than a few minutes. It's also so clean that we drank water straight from the river.
                      I love drinking proper river water!

And MH - thank you for being so patient!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

rubywillow;1221488 wrote: Piggie is scheduled to be delivered tout suite. Again, it's truly out of my hands, but I have faith. I provided them colorfull stuffing for their travels.
                        If he had left your hands when he was supposed to, he would have already been with poor MH and winging his way somewhere else.

If I were MH, I would be spitting feathers.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

meow!!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Watch yerself there MB, terrorists aound!!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

just feeling sorry for Ruby....the post office destroyed the package and returned it to her and she had to resend it....
                              it is just IS just a stuffed piggie after all!!!
                              I don't want feelings hurt.....
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I don't want feelings hurt either MB, but just saying what a lot of people are.

Let's just leave it at that and look forward to him FINALLY arriving at his destination and having some fun!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X