Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Piglet!!!!!!:upset:
    Where are you??

Comment

Uh-Oh.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1168208 wrote: Uh-Oh.
        That's what I say when Mrs. T looks at me in a certain way.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sounds like a personal problem.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

stirly-girly;1168007 wrote: I know where he's going if he's not already there.:yay: And it's a wonderful start to this new adventure. inkele: :dancin:
            Looks a bit like a black and white wombat, don't ya'll think?
            sigpic

Comment

Damn, methinks, I just figured it out. Going to PM you Zen!
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1168276 wrote: Damn, methinks, I just figured it out. Going to PM you Zen!So why don't you PM ME???!!! Huh? Huh? Gonna send a PM to that Scottish bint and not to yer fellow Canuck....:upset:
                Zenstyle;1168278 wrote:
                :H:H:H

RC is hot on the trail... LMAO!
                She is indeed....
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I'z told to shut up!:upset::H

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Please can someone spill the beans!!! I'm getting bored .......... :H:H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sorry, my fellow Canuck! Didn't realize you were following this.:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1168287 wrote: I'z told to shut up!:upset:You, shut up, even when told to?? I'd like to see that...:H
                        Miss Behaving;1168288 wrote: Please can someone spill the beans!!! I'm getting bored ..........Come on Missy B - it may be early morning in your corner of the world but it's not so hard to figure out. I did it. Duh!
                        RingingCedars;1168289 wrote: Sorry, my fellow Canuck! Didn't realize you were following this.
                        :huggy I always follow what the Canucks post.:h
                        Zenstyle;1168290 wrote:
                        Scottish bint eh? Eh? EH?
                        That's what yer location says....Scottish bint in Florida....

Zenstyle;1168290 wrote:
                        OK... all three of us know who MH is... Yoooo Hoooooo!!!!! Come on out MH!!!!! And bring Piglet with ya!
                        In good time. Meanwhile, we get to have a wee snack and then sneak off to bed. Well, in Stirly-world.

And just for the record, I would love, love, love to introduce Piglet to souvlaki and tzatziki and all kinds of Greek food. After all, he is a Piglet.

Peeps, am off to bargain with the Sleep Fairy. Wishing you all sweet dreams when it's that time in your part of the world. It's officially late in Stirly-World...
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

All ok Auntie Expatty - Sailing, take me away to where I'm going, do-do

[img][/IMG]

Still wont let me drive, talk about bossy. We are near the "Mainland" now. Will meet some nice "couriers". Whats a courier Expattie??

Ready for a sleep though, and no more of those express post baggy things pleeease??

Comment

Merde! Its a box! plus side will be there in 2 hours. Downside no crayons or scissors.

Comment

Mystery Host reckons happiness is a ripe banana or three...and at $4.50 for this lot she'd better eat em fast before I do
                              [img][/IMG]

Comment

Oh joy! A computer - how I miss my evenings at Auntie Expatty's just me and my puter...
                                [img][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X