• Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

wehey. im loving piggy already. looking forward to his travels
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Really looking forward to Piglit's travels. Thanks again Expat.
      I do have a suggestion. As much as I and I'm sure others who hosted Tigger would like to entertain little Piglit, I think in the spirit of building MWO camaraderie, it would be best to send him to new hosts. Yust mine opinion. Edit: After Daddy and Family get to meet him first of course.
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Love Piglet Expatty! Photos are rooly good, and the chooky - well it looks a little like a paler less plump version of Froglettes...just saying, could be a French cousin?

Comment

Hi, I'd like to follow Piglet too. I stumbled on the Tigger thread and thought that was so cool. And, well, look at my picture! (Even though TonstantWeader frowed up a little bit when she first read Winnie the Pooh!)
          Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

Expat is taking me around Paris and teaching me about some of the history. Help! Can anyone tell me who these famous men are???

Comment

The one looks a bit like Johnny Walker...
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tonstantweader;1162523 wrote: Hi, I'd like to follow Piglet too. I stumbled on the Tigger thread and thought that was so cool. And, well, look at my picture! (Even though TonstantWeader frowed up a little bit when she first read Winnie the Pooh!)
                Welcome weader! You should fit in great here-being a pooh bear lover and all.:l

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1162804 wrote: The one looks a bit like Johnny Walker...
                  Wrong!!!:H

Comment

expat3;1162805 wrote: Welcome weader! You should fit in great here-being a pooh bear lover and all.:l
                    Let's just hope Weader isn't of little brain :H:H:H

:welcome: Weader
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

expat3;1162806 wrote: Wrong!!!:H
                      Charles the Gaul?

I thought that was De Gaulle's real name for a while when I was young. Too much Asterix & Obelix, I guess.

I'm still partial to the idea of roast boar... Alas, my magic potion turned out to be poison.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1162810 wrote: Charles the Gaul?

I thought that was De Gaulle's real name for a while when I was young. Too much Asterix & Obelix, I guess.

I'm still partial to the idea of roast boar... Alas, my magic potion turned out to be poison.
                        My daughter informed me she has heard him referred to as Johnny Walker too. We don't know why. Let the trivial pursuit game continue.:H

Comment

This is better than watching a soap opera!! :H Who knows what the next installment will hold?
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Weader is sometimes of little brain. That's what alcohol does to you! I really do need to change my picture to the one I found of Winnie throwing up. Anyway, speaking of Winnie, isn't that first statue of him?
                            Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

I had a great-great-great-aunt Winnie...........................she didn't have fur, tho her ears were a bit large.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy Sunday MWO'ers! We've decided to escape this morning (from expat) --the boy, pug dog and myself. She's in a rather foul mood due to something the boy calls a "diet". We are all starving! She's cleared the house of all things yummy!

Let's go guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X