MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well come on then..out with the clues please.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1165221 wrote: Well come on then..out with the clues please.
      All I know is that right before going into the post office-piglet asked if he could have a little pair of scissors and some crayons to amuse himself in his box while travelling! The naive person I am-I happily gave them to him. Could he have cut himself out and shipped off somewhere else!? OMG! Piglet, what did you do?!:upset:

Comment

Hmmm...is Tigger going to visit more children? Who has youngerish children?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I don't know RC. He did see me typing my user name and password on MWO. And I did catch him on the computer a few times after I thought he was in bed! MH-you better watch out-he's a sneaky one!

Comment

haha he's probably the mystery host too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Personally, I think Owl is behind everything.
              Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

Hmmmm, seems Piglet is actually a weally, weally, wiley, wicked, wittle wabbit!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

If Tigger went bumpety-bumpety, what does Piglet do?
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nighters piglet. Wherever you are.

Comment

expat3;1165260 wrote: I don't know RC. He did see me typing my user name and password on MWO. And I did catch him on the computer a few times after I thought he was in bed! MH-you better watch out-he's a sneaky one!
                      I would be checking your credit card Expat, I think our wee friend has spent some time on the internet and could have one of these:

Has already called me in transit with a list of demands. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1648914=6335-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

:egad:

Comment

They involve:

1. Access to motor scooters - mmm ok maybe, does he have a licence?
                          2. Cuddles from children - preferably boy children - he is missing a certain someone in France - okay perhaps
                          3. Cheese - large quantities of it - not sure about this, doesnt it have side effects?
                          4. Sweeties, preferably pastries - okey dokey on that one will put off diet for yet another week
                          5. Would love to meet other character's from HIS book - what does this mean?

Comment

#5. I wonder if it is friends from his "Book of Memories"?
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

http://youtu.be/XIwHw8qRC_k[/video]]Piglet's Big Movie (2003) Trailer - YouTube

I want to see this movie with my kids over the weekend now!:H

Comment

(as she sits here drumming her fingers) Are we in for a long postal trip? Maybe we should all chip in for a jet for the little feller!? :H (He would have room for us wannabe's along the way!)
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X