MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery_Host;1168397 wrote: Mystery Host reckons happiness is a ripe banana or three...and at $4.50 for this lot she'd better eat em fast before I do
    [img][/IMG]
    Definitely a monkey's house!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Cheeky RC! The jig was up pretty early in the piece and you should have seen the pm's flying. Plus my lovely smokescreens Expats and Sunny jumping in...Crap I am so glad he finally got here and I can unveil the real me - Mwah ha ha!

Comment

Rats know Monkeys. lol

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Ah well, my status as a completely useless follower of clues is confirmed :H:H

Happy, I believed you when you said it wasn't you :H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1168427 wrote: Ah well, my status as a completely useless follower of clues is confirmed :H:H

She threw me off for a bit too Missy but the ground and leaves were a big indication of global placement for me.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Miss Behaving;1168427 wrote: Ah well, my status as a completely useless follower of clues is confirmed :H:H

Missy - I sooooo nearly PM'd ALL undies! But I think Tips and Expats woulda had something to say... regardless it is very tiring being sneaky...he arrived last night and has been having fun shall we say since. Have a very happy little locust home from school so we are about to hit the road...

Comment

Have a blast Happy and locusts! Looking forward to seeing your world.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

rubywillow;1168226 wrote: Looks a bit like a black and white wombat, don't ya'll think?
                  And Rubes - close - its a Tasmanian Devil. I tried to throw the clues down that Piglet had gone to Saphy in Tasmania. Anyway off to see the real thing...

Comment

Hello hello!! its me again!! Finished my snack and my computer studies and now am off with someone called Happy - who doesnt look like a monkey - and some little locust who is "wagging" school. Ozstralian term I think. Coz thats where I am Ozstralia sorry Australia. Thats why I spent so long in the package. But anyway - we are doing MORE nature studies today...of the native kind. Wonder if they have wild piggies??

Off we go! Buckle up everyone its going to be a bumpy ride and this Happy person needs to slow down or so the locust says...

Comment

Getting around

Ok so I am a man-bag. Just please dont calle me Warnie...shame Shane shame...

Comment

Koalas sleep a lot. Happy says people used to think they were addicted to Eucalypt and thats why they sleep. But they now reckon they just have slow metabolisms, like Happy.

This little koala girl was born with one eye. The keepers only handle the koalas for a maximum of 30 minutes in any day.

Comment

Haha...LOVE this thread!
                          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Happy says I have to learn this song "I wanna wanna be a walla wallaby" - something to do with Rugby I think. I dont know if I want to jump around like that..

Ooooh! Lookie, it's my friends Kanga and Roo!!

Comment

Arggghhh! Please dont eat me Mr Chicken!!

Oh, okay, Happy says he's an Emu...thats ok then, just dont let him get too close?

Comment

Cheeses thrice - these are my new swear words, I am liking them as much as merde - where are they taking me???

Comment

Working...
                                X