MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh! Morning MWO'ers. Lazy morning for this little pig. I have skipped "the school run" coz Happy/Saucy - now HP as she thinks Happy makes her teeth ache its so sweet and Saucy could be misconstrued - reckons I need to rest up for the weekend...

She is working this morning in the dungeon which I dont like the sound of...

Can you all keep a secret? I brought home a little friend from yesterday. If you're good I will show her to you.

Comment

Meet Miss K...she is my study buddy

Comment

That HP!! she has exercised the parental locking system....is there no trust left in the world??

[img][/IMG]

Comment

Anyhow - time for tea...

and some poached eggs - HP says she stuffed them, and shes not a bloody food stylist or MC - whatever. And obligatory Vegemite shot...

then back to more study with Miss K while HP works. She says she will need us for kitty control later...in the meantime Miss K reckons she knows her way round computers so might be able to "fix" things

Comment

SO very fun!! Pictures are just great. I was amazed at the possum - ours are one of the ugliest, nastiest creatures on earth! :H

sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm really enjoying Piglet's adventures. Thanks to all of you who make this possible.
              Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

thanks, this is a lot of fun, unfortunately have a few deadlines today...but will be active over the weekend..

Ruby our normal brushtail possums are cute but just really grey. That one is rare and I think if it was in the wild wouldnt last long coz of the colour of its coat. It looked like a silk worm cocoon but more golden. My little guy took all those photos too...he's very clever.

Comment

Lunchtime!! Yay!! Feel like something caramelly and gooey and....

Oh No!! Its like being with Auntie Expattie! Salad is for other pigs, NOT this Piglet!

HP said shut up and eat it, it's good for you. Verbal abuse button being pushed here!

Miss K has asked me if I've ever had a hamburger? I told her I dont know what that is so she said she will show me on the weekend. She reckons most Aussie men love them. She laughs a lot and talks about taking the piss....I am learning SOO many new words!

Comment

Great fun HP! (I got the memo ) Love all the critter pics and cute little Koala buddy for Piglit.
                    How did you swirl the face on your son's pic? I've never seen that done before.
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

HP has put us to work this morning. She has a new kitty and her old kitty is getting used to having a new friend...we have done kitty roundup and the old kitty is in the corral. Wonder if we can go for a ride later, Pugdog used to let me. I'll ask HP...

Comment

Lunch looks pretty yummy. No vegemuck. Who is Miss K?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1168926 wrote: Great fun HP! (I got the memo ) Love all the critter pics and cute little Koala buddy for Piglit.
                          How did you swirl the face on your son's pic? I've never seen that done before.
                          Hi RC! You never did tell me how you cottoned on to it being me?

In Photobucket under edit, there is a tab called distort and then a function called twirl. I just twirled his face a coupla times. I havent used Photobucket before and started playing with it, its like photography for dummies which is me!

Comment

RingingCedars;1168931 wrote: Lunch looks pretty yummy. No vegemuck. Who is Miss K?
                            The koala. I am not sure about this friendship. I think she is leading Piglet astray. Koala's can look cute but they have been known to drop out of trees onto peoples heads and just do general stirring things. You need to be aware around them. Might look sweet but...anyway she'll have to prove herself if she wants to go in the box with Piglet on his next leg of the journey.

Comment

myhappyplace;1168934 wrote: Hi RC! You never did tell me how you cottoned on to it being me?

In Photobucket under edit, there is a tab called distort and then a function called twirl. I just twirled his face a coupla times. I havent used Photobucket before and started playing with it, its like photography for dummies which is me!
                              Ah, HP, I can't give away my secrets.:H
                              Well, I never knew. You've gone, from no camera, to novice photographer to skilled editor!
                              Go you!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

myhappyplace;1168937 wrote: The koala. I am not sure about this friendship. I think she is leading Piglet astray. Koala's can look cute but they have been known to drop out of trees onto peoples heads and just do general stirring things. You need to be aware around them. Might look sweet but...anyway she'll have to prove herself if she wants to go in the box with Piglet on his next leg of the journey.
                                I thought Koala's just got high on eucalyptus leaves and slept all day. We used to say we wished we were Koala's in our wild youth.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X