X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Night Zen. Be well and safe. xo
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Miss K and I have been doing housework after lunch. We found some other guests/slaves in our travels. HP says she is amazed at how much crap - sorry - interesting found objects the locusts own. Tired now so we have all decided to relax in front of a good book.

Comment

Loving the pictures, Saucy!

:goodjob:

The little fellow is already developing a character of his own.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1168977 wrote: Loving the pictures, Saucy!

:goodjob:

The little fellow is already developing a character of his own.
          He is very sweet and innocent as yet Tips. Probably attended a convent school in France. Like I said to RC I am a tad concerned about Miss K. She has THAT look in her eyes...

Comment

Yes well.... I won't hold out much hope that the innocence will last :H:H:H
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1168984 wrote: He is very sweet and innocent as yet Tips. Probably attended a convent school in France. Like I said to RC I am a tad concerned about Miss K. She has THAT look in her eyes...
              :H Great pics Saucy!! Little Miss K is sweet looking-but you have to watch the quiet ones.
              My son was so sad when piglet left France but now he's told me after looking at all the photos so far-he's really excited to see piglet's adventures. But of course-now he wants to go to Australia!:H Me too but I don't think it's in the budget for the next few years. But who knows??? My daughter's school does an exchange with an Australian school for two weeks every year. When she wakes up, I'll ask her more info.

Comment

OK - here's the stats. So far: Piglet has travelled:

Distance from Paris to Brisbane

10296.3 Miles

( 16570.3 Kilometers / 8941.3 Nautical Miles ) Attached files [img]/converted_files/1651829=6365-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oh Expat how cool would that be for her? I want my lot to travel. In fact its a MUST in my book.

Must go see what Piglet is up to. He avoided school pickup as he didnt want to go to the shops after. Don't know WHERE the slave talk is coming from. Actually, come to think of it he is beginning to sound a little bit like my locusts. Might have to put a stop to that. Check in soon...we are picking up the camcorder battery charger and MIGHT try a Piglet Movie. It will NOT be G rated...no promises on all counts...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168995 wrote: OK - here's the stats. So far: Piglet has travelled:

Distance from Paris to Brisbane

10296.3 Miles

( 16570.3 Kilometers / 8941.3 Nautical Miles )
                    Love it when you talk stats! Will we have mappage?

Comment

myhappyplace;1168997 wrote: Love it when you talk stats! Will we have mappage?
                      Don't know. KTAB was official cartographer last time and I don't want to blow the friendship by asking him again. Anyone else up for the task? Who's good with 'puter graphics? Come on, come on ... don't be shy ...

Comment

Yo all! Miss K and me just chillin' with the PS 3...howzat?? PepsiMax rocks too, Missy KK got it from the fridge in the locusts pit...the chairs are retro HP's old shite, HP NEEDS to recover them and reckons she will when the locusts go - yo. Meanwhile those furry cats sit here and scratch at the arms a lot...Whatever...K back to it..later

Comment

Mmmm puberty hits early. Action required now I feel. Stay tuned.

Comment

Time out sucks...Miss K on cab ride home...I will miss pizza night tonight unless I "rethink my attitude" - this box is full of cat hair??

Comment

Oh dear Piglet what have you and Miss K been up to :H:H:H
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

My son could relate to "time out sucks":H
                                Saucy-the school that my daughter's school does an exchange with is Somerville House-in Brisbane. Do you know it?

Comment

Working...
                                X