Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

expat3;1169014 wrote: My son could relate to "time out sucks":H
    Saucy-the school that my daughter's school does an exchange with is Somerville House-in Brisbane. Do you know it?
    Mmmm - will pm you

Comment

Sounds like a fancy-schmancy school...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Brisbane is fancy-schmancy Tipps...didnt you know?? Mind you doesnt stop the carnage taking place in my kitchen at the mo....and must pull Piglet out of time out - had forgotten about him poor luv...his antics arent so bad compared to the other's Grrrrrr...

Comment

myhappyplace;1169030 wrote: Brisbane is fancy-schmancy Tipps...didnt you know??
          Have to elaborate on that one too, there are parts that are and parts that aren't and we just like the blend, it doesnt do your head in.

Pizza night photos on hold til tomorrow, busy giving white room treatment to errant children/piglets.

Comment

:H:H

Saucy - I knew we'd have fun visiting with you.
            Poor Piglet - did you get him out of there? Good for you on nipping things in the bud with the little guy. We don't want him to follow the path that Tigger did. He got into all sorts of messes with "Headless Barbie" - he almost got eaten by a trout!! :upset: And then went on to cross-dressing and other antics. :shocked: You did good to send Miss K away for a bit. We don't want Piglet getting in situations like Tigger did. :no:
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Awwh, a house with animals and children is always a funny farm! :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrows pictures HP!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning all, Piglet here! It is a bit of a yucky day, you wouldnt believe it but this is actually a picture of Brisbane's highest hill, Mount Coot-tha. HP and her family live on a hilly bit near there. HP and I have decided to wipe the slate clean, which she reckons is a good idea since she forgot to pull the memory card out of the puter and stick it back in the camera so we dont have photos of pizza night....she says she is not spending another minute trying to get photos off the internal memory...I said this is what happens when you have a drink...she said do you want to go back in the box...I said no fear, I would just like Miss K back...she said she would consider it, coz maybe I am not so bad...so cross your fingers!

Comment

Mmmm first breakfast with HP - avocado toast - sillies - and strawberries

Second breakfast on its way, locusts making pancakes....

Comment

Ooops camera batteries on recharge....might not be any pancakes left to photgraph. Leave me some!!

Comment

Rain rain go away!! HP says I shouldn't say that coz we need the rain - but we cant go on an adventure like she planned. The rain and a few work things have come up. Feel like kicking the cat but that would get me back in the box. And they're both too tall and have sharp teeth. Oh - goodie lunchtime! Wrap your laughing gear round that, an Aussie pie!

Woohoo! Boredom breaker! HP says since I've been so good Miss K can come over for a play!! There is to be no PS3 though :upset: HP has put out some textas and paper so we can draw. And says there is a surprise Ozzie afternoon tea. I think she has some sort of weird relationship with food, what do you reckon??

Comment

Well, this is going awesome. HP smiled and said we are doing great drawing. Miss K is having a good time, she is laughing a lot today and says we can have a bit of fun. Miss K is really nice and funny and just way cool

Comment

Afternoon tea time! Miss K says these are Lamingtons. Its a sponge cake covered in chocolate and coconut and taste's rooly rooly good!! I think Miss K likes me, she's holding my hand :h:h:h

Comment

Watching a scarey movie, Alien vs Predator with a big locust and Miss K. She is a bit scared so I have been giving her a hug and snuggling a little.

OK, movies finished....What's that Miss K?? You want to do some more drawing?? Sure, anything for you little lady...

:H:HThat's funny Miss K made HP into a devil :H:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168998 wrote: Don't know. KTAB was official cartographer last time and I don't want to blow the friendship by asking him again. Anyone else up for the task? Who's good with 'puter graphics? Come on, come on ... don't be shy ...
                                Consider it done. Loving the adventures, thanks Expat & Happy
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X