• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

I be unpredictable...sp optional
    I be shuttin up nw
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1172771 wrote: whatever hp...swing it girl blah blah I'm so into the lounge
      In that case, RC this is for you honey....Piglets idea of true art...

and hope you're ok?

time to have a lie down for a bit...

and enjoy the views of the city...

Comment

Lovely Lovely Photos HP

Poor piglet having a lie down, must be knackered after all that touring around the city.

Have really ejoyed going through the piglet thread tour, have only just seen it !!!!

Comment

:l Lilly love - nice from another Brizzy chick

Comment

Tall resevoirs and buildings and (small letters) and once again drool...
            it's ok
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I :h the Southbank beach area. Beautiful trees. Nice weather. Brisbane looks like a really family friendly city. Your locusts must love growing up there.:l

Comment

Well, well, well!! Piglet is going to visit us!! The whole family is very excited, particularly wee William. We have another celebrity expected to visit in the next week too. Today we shall make a detailed itinerary!!

Comment

MMMM

I cut this from Army Mystery Host???? Who are you??? and what have you had to do with the little pink one??

My birthday next Friday Expatty so hoping he'll hang about til then....some bloody Mystery Host seems to have other plans for him however??? dont know where that came from??? anyway he's oodles of fun and yes you're right about Brisbane it is nice for kids...reason we moved here...we are off to the dog park now to see if we can spot the Riverfire fireworks etc....do you know I never noticed pugdog in the mural before?? How is that??

Comment

Saucy - fantastic pictures. We're having a wonderful time touring Brisbane with you. Thanks so much for showing us so many places. And love the dialogue...:H:H That was one of my favourite parts of Tigger's visit. We had some lovely conversations...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Mmmmm evening all! Watched some fireworks from the dog park last night which was fun - we didnt see much but walking up in the dark and running around with torches playing "Murder bloody murder" was cool...

Everyone is sleepy, we just had pasta for dinner and now its beddy bye I think - I have trained this kitty well....good night HP and family! Sleep well...

But what's that?? A knock at the window???

Comment

Oh Miss K!!! Welcome back - its sooooo good to see you....oh um ah and your friends....

wow - and more friends

Jeez you do know lots of people - and bears and such...do come in all make yourselves at home...

Cool Miss K is here with some friends - we might watch a DVD or two you know - Finding Nemo or The Lion King, I love Pumba.....it will all be good you'll see...I can make popcorn too....

Comment

Uh-oh... I have a premonition of trouble brewing...
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

LOVELOVELOVE the kitty nap!!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And I just know Mr. Pigglet wants to visit Miss TMB, right? I hopeIhopeIhope.........

sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have grim news fellow MWO'ers....this is what I found in my Photobucket account....

Comment

Working...
                                X