• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Comment

what new what new?????????

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

WOW PIGLET IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Comment

Bloody klepto pisshead Koala has NICKED him....I will keep searching....but I have been looking all morning.....

Comment

At least someone is always willing to take care of piglet!

Comment

myhappyplace;1173681 wrote: Bloody klepto pisshead Koala has NICKED him....I will keep searching....but I have been looking all morning.....
                Oh! So piglet is missing?

Comment

sunshinetoday;1173683 wrote: Oh! So piglet is missing?
                  :wow:
                  Can I change my mind about that Miss K ? What's the saying "A wolf in sheep's clothing" or something? Or a tasmanian devil in koala's clothing?
                  Come back piglet! She's no good for you!

Comment

It's all good-
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

expat3;1173705 wrote: :wow:

Come back piglet! She's no good for you!
                      Beware of girls who take off their tops and then spin on their heads at social gatherings.

Comment

Scary....

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Back to the Mystery Host though...anyone?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

We need a clue rc! All we have is that piglet might need a scarf where sh'e going.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1173712 wrote: Beware of girls who take off their tops and then spin on their heads at social gatherings.
                              I was drawing on past life experiences there...

Actually Miss K reminds of the naughty friend who is way cool and always always got me into trouble and then left me to rot...so much fun...

Comment

sunshinetoday;1173728 wrote: We need a clue rc! All we have is that piglet might need a scarf where sh'e going.
                                It was leopard print Sunny.....

Comment

Working...
                                X