MWO World Tour Part II-Piglet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, what's become of Piglet? Been led astray by that lime cordial tart and her friends? Where o where is Piglet??:upset:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

sunshinetoday;1173728 wrote: We need a clue rc! All we have is that piglet might need a scarf where sh'e going.
      OMG, is piglet a she???? :H:H

Expat, as her birth mother, you need to clarify

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh, I'm not sure MB. I am always getting confused.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Piglet's a he.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

NO - clear evidence he is a BOY! come live with me and you know me...

Comment

We are making our preparations for Piglet's visit. Organizing a chaperone for some activities has now become a high priority :H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1173712 wrote: Beware of girls who take off their tops and then spin on their heads at social gatherings.
                Och... I'm sure you and your Zimmerframe can show us a couple of tricks
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

HHMMMM, the Pig has wandered into X-rated territory.............
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Miss Behaving;1173767 wrote: OMG, is piglet a she???? :H:H

Expat, as her birth mother, you need to clarify

OMG!! Now I'm a birth mother to a pig!:H
                    He's a boy

Comment

Mystery_Host;1168410 wrote: Oh joy! A computer - how I miss my evenings at Auntie Expatty's just me and my puter...
                      [img][/IMG]
                      I was rather cross with Saucy for posting a photo of me. But yes-It is moi in my younger wild days. I miss my little son piglet.:upset:

Comment

expat3;1173940 wrote: I was rather cross with Saucy for posting a photo of me. But yes-It is moi in my younger wild days. I miss my little son piglet.:upset:
                        :H:H and you're a TEACHER??? :H

Comment

myhappyplace;1173970 wrote: :H:H and you're a TEACHER??? :H
                          Oui. But only for adults.:H

Comment

Is this like the Flat Stanley? My 5 year old would love this! (we have a toy Piglet)

Comment

so naughty!!

Comment

CS04;1174061 wrote: Is this like the Flat Stanley? My 5 year old would love this! (we have a toy Piglet)
                                He's called Cl?ment Aplati in France. And yes-it's a bit like that. Many of us have dreamed of travelling with tigger and now piglet!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X